A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

"The Problem of Mountain Biking as Leisure and Sporting Activity inProtected Areas" (Australia)

Old June 20th 13, 08:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default "The Problem of Mountain Biking as Leisure and Sporting Activityin Protected Areas" (Australia)

If bull****ting was an Olympic sport Vandeman you would win a ****ing gold medal.
Ads
Old June 21st 13, 04:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default "The Problem of Mountain Biking as Leisure and Sporting Activityin Protected Areas" (Australia)

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:32:21 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
If bull****ting was an Olympic sport Vandeman you would win a ****ing gold medal.

So you are admitting that you LOST? Maybe there's hope for you after all.
Old June 21st 13, 04:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Pathetic response. Is that all you got? Come on Mikey you could at least come up with an insult that is semi intelligent.
Old June 21st 13, 04:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:23:23 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Pathetic response. Is that all you got? Come on Mikey you could at least come up with an insult that is semi intelligent.

Only you are interested in being insulting. I just tell the truth.
Old June 21st 13, 09:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Hahaha. You are a dishonest man. This is obvious.
Old June 22nd 13, 12:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

What's more Vandeman I have not been arrested for assault before. I love how you call everyone LIARS when you are confronted with your past problems with the law. So tell me Mike did your fellow crims take great interest in your phd in meaningless studies?