Who wasn’t at the Astana celebration party?

Old July 27th 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark[_17_]

Default Who wasn’t at the Astana celebration party?

http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/a...oring-contador

The spoiled rotten baby

Was the Bruny”Heel” there or over at Radio Shack buying “AA”
batteries??

Old July 27th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

That's pathetic. He owes it to his teammates, win or lose.

His teammates he'll be asking to make sacrifices for him in 2010 will
be wondering if he'll show up at their dinner a year from now.

He might end up in a curb, no fishing.
Old July 27th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Anton Berlin wrote:

That's pathetic. He owes it to his teammates, win or lose.

His teammates he'll be asking to make sacrifices for him in 2010 will
be wondering if he'll show up at their dinner a year from now.

He might end up in a curb, no fishing.

Being a good teammate ended about 4:50 PM, Paris time.
Old July 27th 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
hizark21

On Jul 26, 7:57*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
That's pathetic. *He owes it to his teammates, win or lose.

His teammates he'll be asking to make sacrifices for him in 2010 will
be wondering if he'll show up at their dinner a year from now.

He might end up in a curb, no fishing.

I agree, it shows a lack of respect to the team. Lance should have
made a short appearance if nothing else.
Old July 27th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:57:43 -0700 (PDT), Anton Berlin
wrote:

That's pathetic. He owes it to his teammates, win or lose.

His teammates he'll be asking to make sacrifices for him in 2010 will
be wondering if he'll show up at their dinner a year from now.

He might end up in a curb, no fishing.

Yeah, that was pathetic. I'm a LA fan, but had to give that a two
thumbs down... Jeeze, he must have been ready to "claw" 'Berto's eyes
out, the little beyotch. (notice how I worked a meme into that?)

Of course, he's reported to have said "I'm gonna crush you, Little
Prince" to Cunego simply because Damiano argued with him over omerta
in the peloton on one stage a few years back.
Old July 27th 09, 09:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
KG[_2_]

wrote:

That's pathetic. *He owes it to his teammates, win or lose.

His teammates he'll be asking to make sacrifices for him in 2010 will
be wondering if he'll show up at their dinner a year from now.

He might end up in a curb, no fishing.

Yeah, that was pathetic. I'm a LA fan, but had to give that a two
thumbs down... Jeeze, he must have been ready to "claw" 'Berto's eyes
out, the little beyotch. (notice how I worked a meme into that?)

Of course, he's reported to have said "I'm gonna crush you, Little
Prince" to Cunego simply because Damiano argued with him over omerta
in the peloton on one stage a few years back.

Dumbass -

Contador said "LANCE and I are completely incompatible".

It's not surprising that they may not want to party together.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old July 27th 09, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Mark wrote:

http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/a...oring-contador

The spoiled rotten baby

Was the Bruny”Heel” there or over at Radio Shack buying “AA”
batteries??

**** Albacore ****una-dick. Let him go ride for Garmin Slip Semen Goes Down on the Pole
and then we'll see what Vaughters does when journalists start requesting his internal dope
test results and blood profiles.

"Hey JV, how come Albacore's hematocrit is 49.9% the day before the Tour when it was only
42% back in January?"

And what's Matty White going to bark into the radio to a guy who can't even speak English?

The best thing about Garmin is it's a $10 million/year team that keeps its best GC hope at
home racing local nonsense. I think for 2010, Danielson is going to target Fitchburg.

'Grilla

Old July 27th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

*I think for 2010, Danielson is going to target Fitchburg.

nah, JV ain't that stupid. 2010 will see burrito-boy riding for
Colavita ... or going to work with Kevin Livingstone
Old July 27th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:23:33 -0700 (PDT), bar
wrote:

*I think for 2010, Danielson is going to target Fitchburg.

nah, JV ain't that stupid. 2010 will see burrito-boy riding for
Colavita ..

Colavita guys have bike handling skills, so I don't think TD could
handle that.
Old July 28th 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jetstream

wrote:

That's pathetic. *He owes it to his teammates, win or lose.

His teammates he'll be asking to make sacrifices for him in 2010 will
be wondering if he'll show up at their dinner a year from now.

He might end up in a curb, no fishing.

Yeah, that was pathetic. I'm a LA fan, but had to give that a two
thumbs down... Jeeze, he must have been ready to "claw" 'Berto's eyes
out, the little beyotch. (notice how I worked a meme into that?)

Of course, he's reported to have said "I'm gonna crush you, Little
Prince" to Cunego simply because Damiano argued with him over omerta
in the peloton on one stage a few years back.

Dumbass -

Contador said "LANCE and I are completely incompatible".

It's not surprising that they may not want to party together.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Would have thrilled Klodi to have Lance pop in and say hi then leave.

What's interesting is that Lance didn't breach 'omerta', ****adick
did. He may be pelo-toast next tour.

The least Lance could have done was slip Conta some rohypnol. Then
everyone could have had a cool "passed out Spaniard?" photo to pass
around...after writing something, er, poignant on him with magic
markers. (kidding)

Celebration! lpounds Unicycling 10 April 10th 08 01:05 AM
In celebration of the XC 29er cathwood Unicycling 34 August 17th 07 06:04 PM
Uni @ a school celebration! UniTyler Unicycling 17 August 22nd 05 10:39 PM
Celebration wafflycat UK 20 March 21st 05 03:54 AM
Celebration Richard Bates UK 9 March 5th 05 11:19 AM