We won ! We won ! Weee heeee - dance in the streets AmerikanRetards ! Congratulations !

Old May 6th 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default We won ! We won ! Weee heeee - dance in the streets AmerikanRetards ! Congratulations !

http://www.nationaljournal.com/magaz...0110505?page=1
Old May 6th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.nationaljournal.com/magaz...0110505?page=1

Osama had shares in Haliburton and Blackwater but he invested the
returns in US bonds and Madoff (pretty much the same thing) which is why
he was assassinated (you heard it first on rbr).

Old May 6th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Notice how we let Saddam Hussein live until he threatened to do oil
transactions in Euros instead of dollars ?

Well that was the last straw.
Old May 6th 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Substance McGravitas

On 5/6/2011 7:33 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.nationaljournal.com/magaz...0110505?page=1

2 Observations:

1. When the writers credited bin Laden with the accelerated development
of the Predator drone, they were apparently unaware that the Predator
has been in service since 1995.

2. I'm damned glad that everyone understands defense spending has no
affect on the budget deficit, allowing us to focus on the REAL cause:
Public Radio.
Old May 6th 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chris Renard

On May 6, 7:33*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.nationaljournal.com/magaz...-laden-3-trill...

Plebs have always been around, cameras and massive media networks are
new. Get used to it, plebs will always be exploited in this way.
Old May 6th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

2. I'm damned glad that everyone understands defense spending has no
affect on the budget deficit, allowing us to focus on the REAL cause:
Public Radio.

We have to fight evil wherever it resides. Until they get Diane Rehm
completely silenced - no one is safe.
Old May 7th 11, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Substance McGravitas

On 5/6/2011 3:18 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:

2. I'm damned glad that everyone understands defense spending has no
affect on the budget deficit, allowing us to focus on the REAL cause:
Public Radio.

We have to fight evil wherever it resides. Until they get Diane Rehm
completely silenced - no one is safe.

Actually, yeah. Sometimes she's in off on life support and someone from
USA Today fills in for her. Then it's not so bad.

Free Lap Dance Jute Andre Racing 16 February 21st 11 08:26 AM
Sustainable (Complete) Streets film: Transforming NYC Streets Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 0 October 29th 08 02:44 AM
Sustainable (Complete) Streets film: Transforming NYC Streets Mike Vandeman Social Issues 0 October 29th 08 02:44 AM
Happy Dance small change Mountain Biking 13 May 30th 05 04:23 PM