Bicycle Friendly Cities

Old April 26th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Charles Linquist

Default Bicycle Friendly Cities

It doesn't appear anyone sent you the following link. This is an official
government website geared toward improving biking and walking.

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
Where would be a good source of information to locate a bicycle friendly
US
city?

I want to commute to work on bicycle ways that are separated from the
motor
ways. I prefer commuting through countryside to commuting through
suburbia.
I had this when I was living in Germany, and now that I'm back in the USA,
I miss it. Do I have to move back to Europe?

Old April 26th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Charles Linquist

It appears everyone got off topic. Here's an official website made by the
Feds. http://www.bikewalk.org/

You might also want to check out http://www.bikeleague.org

Charles

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
Where would be a good source of information to locate a bicycle friendly
US
city?

I want to commute to work on bicycle ways that are separated from the
motor
ways. I prefer commuting through countryside to commuting through
suburbia.
I had this when I was living in Germany, and now that I'm back in the USA,
I miss it. Do I have to move back to Europe?

Are there any states, counties, or cities in the USA where bicycle helmets are mandatory? Smokey Techniques 117 August 26th 06 08:39 PM
Bike-friendly cities? cfsmtb Australia 8 July 31st 06 12:23 AM
Bicycle friendly facilities sinus Australia 17 February 10th 06 03:04 AM
Is Sydney Bicycle Friendly?? cfsmtb Australia 2 August 30th 05 08:58 AM
Google "bicycle friendly cities" Ken General 13 June 8th 05 08:49 PM