any nova scotian riders?

Old December 15th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
x2005fck

Default any nova scotian riders?

no there aren't many of us at all around...i'm from a small town and
it's really hard to find anyone else around that rides

--
x2005fck
Old December 15th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
asthian

Where in Nova Scotia are you located?
I'm in Dartmouth and I'm always up for riding with anyone that's
interested.

--
asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a deal.
Old December 15th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
x2005fck

i'm in antigonish, not up to the city all that often

--
x2005fck
Old December 16th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
asthian

I've only been in Antigonish once.
But if you do make it into the city, let me know and we can set up a
ride.

--
asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a deal.

any nova scotian riders? x2005fck Unicycling 2 December 14th 08 09:37 PM
Nova car of the future Peter Cole[_2_] Techniques 5 April 25th 08 04:39 AM
Unicyclists in Nova Scotia... snuffiluffigus Unicycling 5 August 21st 06 11:23 PM
CatEye EL-500 vs Smart Nova 1 Mark UK 3 July 13th 05 05:37 PM
Nova Scotia touring info David Dermott Rides 0 May 16th 05 12:05 AM