Enhanced Water It detoxifies and oxygenates the body.

Old August 8th 05, 06:25 AM
DR.INCREASE

Default Enhanced Water It detoxifies and oxygenates the body.

Hey guys! I found a new product that will increase your bike rides. I
have had increased energy.

As you know the water industry is booming. It is actually a
billion dollar industry. Amazing!! If I would have told you that 30
years ago you would've laughed me off the stage. Actually Johnny Carson
did. He did a little bit about selling water. He was a prophet and
didn't even know it.

I will be quiet now and let you check it out.
Check out the new website:
WWW.XOOMAWORLDWIDE.COM/INCREAS*E

Old August 8th 05, 06:23 PM
AustinMN

Hey guys! I found a new product that will increase your bike rides.

I'd just love to know what that statement actually means.

balance of SPAM deleted

Austin

Old August 8th 05, 08:43 PM
DR.INCREASE

Austin,

Didn't want to get into great detail in the post. X2O is a product
that cleans your system and puts Oxygen into your blood stream. Thus
increasing physical stamina by increasing Oxygen flow. You notice in
Football games the big linebackers on the sidelines with Oxygen mask.
This is like that but better.
Check it out and decide for yourself.
They have a money back guarantee
Once again the site:
www.xoomaworldwide.com/increase

I'm for real,
John

Old August 8th 05, 09:05 PM
Leo Lichtman

"AustinMN" wrote: I'd just love to know what that statement actually
means.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Imagine that your bike ride is like a balloon. You could pump in more
oxygen, and "increase" the balloon. Or you could fill it with nitrogen,
also "increasing" the balloon, and deriving the supposed benefits offered
at Costco with every new tire purchase. If you choose to fill the balloon
with water, you enter the field of harrassment sport, but if you fill it
with X2O, the possibilities are limitless.

Old August 8th 05, 09:18 PM
DR.INCREASE

The product actually increases your bodies PH level. Sodas and other
acid rich products bring your PH level down. It's not as simple as
purely drinking water. That would only bring you half way. I'll put it
this way.
Soda has a PH of 2.0
Water 7.0
Our natural PH level should be 7.0
X20 has a PH of 9.9
It takes up the slack of the lost PH. Thus bringing you closer to
Alkaline than Acid.
Acids eat away at your body. You can clean rust with soda.

seriously,
John

Old August 8th 05, 09:35 PM
SMS

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"AustinMN" wrote: I'd just love to know what that statement actually
means.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Imagine that your bike ride is like a balloon. You could pump in more
oxygen, and "increase" the balloon. Or you could fill it with nitrogen,
also "increasing" the balloon, and deriving the supposed benefits offered
at Costco with every new tire purchase.

I stop by Costco to fill up my bicycle tires with nitrogen (bring a
Schraeder to Presta adapter. You have to be an Executive level member to
get the nitrogen.
Old August 8th 05, 09:40 PM
SMS

DR.INCREASE wrote:

snip

It takes up the slack of the lost PH. Thus bringing you closer to
Alkaline than Acid.

I just add a teaspoon of sodium carbonate to my coffee. You can buy it
in large quantities at Home Depot in the pool supplies section. It says
"PH Up" on the label.
Old August 8th 05, 09:41 PM
SMS

DR.INCREASE wrote:

www.xoomaworldwide.com/increase

You can get to the site just with http://www.xoomaworldwide.com, the
rest of the URL is not necessary.
Old August 8th 05, 09:42 PM
AustinMN

DR.INCREASE wrote:
snip

I'm for real,
John

If you say so...

Austin

Old August 8th 05, 10:10 PM
Will

DR.INCREASE wrote:
The product actually increases your bodies PH level. Sodas and other
acid rich products bring your PH level down. It's not as simple as
purely drinking water. That would only bring you half way. I'll put it
this way.
Soda has a PH of 2.0
Water 7.0
Our natural PH level should be 7.0
X20 has a PH of 9.9
It takes up the slack of the lost PH. Thus bringing you closer to
Alkaline than Acid.
Acids eat away at your body. You can clean rust with soda.

seriously,
John

So (seriously) how is this different from Epsom salt? which is
calcium,magnesium, etc...