New Sidi shoes

Old September 13th 05, 11:07 PM
Chris M

Default New Sidi shoes

I have noticed a few riders using Sidi shoes with the strap
configuration (2 velcro straps closing towards the cranks) like the
Genius 3s. The G4 and G5 are reversed from that and so are just about
all the other shoes on the market. I do know that Sidi will do almost
anything for their supported riders and I have more than once seen
strap config's for shoes not even on the market but at this point
(after seeing more than a few) I am wondering if the G3 style straps
are going to be sold again?