LeMond stands alone..

Old October 24th 12, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cicero Venatio

Default LeMond stands alone..

Greg LeMond now stands alone as America's greatest cyclist. I wonder
if Trek is reconsidering their attitude towards him. The last time
LeMond was involved with Trek he got sucker punched in the face, while
Lance watched from his Limo.
Old October 24th 12, 04:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Free Willy

"cicero venatio" wrote in message
Greg LeMond now stands alone as America's greatest cyclist. I wonder
if Trek is reconsidering their attitude towards him. The last time
LeMond was involved with Trek he got sucker punched in the face, while
Lance watched from his Limo.

LeMond was and still remains a crybaby. He's a no-talent hack who
tries to whine his way to recognition.

--
Willy Free

Old October 24th 12, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_7_]

On 24/10/2012 16:27, Free Willy wrote:
"cicero wrote in message
Greg LeMond now stands alone as America's greatest cyclist. I wonder
if Trek is reconsidering their attitude towards him. The last time
LeMond was involved with Trek he got sucker punched in the face, while
Lance watched from his Limo.

LeMond was and still remains a crybaby. He's a no-talent hack who
tries to whine his way to recognition.

When it comes to talking complete and utter **** you've really got it
nailed huh? BTW are you speaking in your capacity as a 'pro-cyclist'?
wipes tears from eyes

Unicycle stands mark williamson Unicycling 23 September 24th 06 04:51 PM
FS: REPAIR STANDS Polly Marketplace 0 April 30th 05 11:19 PM
I know what NoCom stands for! Johnny NoCom Racing 10 December 19th 04 03:20 AM
I know what NoCom stands for! BikingBill Recumbent Biking 10 December 18th 04 05:40 AM
Work stands Doki UK 11 July 22nd 04 10:22 AM