Wind in Perth yesterday

Old January 14th 05, 02:08 AM
Duncan Farrow

Default Wind in Perth yesterday

I tried to sailboarding yesterday (one of my other hobbies) but it
was blowing too much. On the way home, I saw many riders
pushing against a 20 - 25 knot headwind along the freeway.
One of the few times I was glad I was driving and not riding.

I'd rather ride up hills than into a headwind.

Duncan.
Old January 14th 05, 03:13 AM
byron27

Duncan Farrow Wrote:
I tried to sailboarding yesterday (one of my other hobbies) but i
was blowing too much. On the way home, I saw many rider
pushing against a 20 - 25 knot headwind along the freeway
One of the few times I was glad I was driving and not riding

I'd rather ride up hills than into a headwind

Duncan.

yeah, the wind has been a bit full on the past few mornings and reall
for the past couple of months. That southerly in the morning is
killer. It has caused me to miss the papas bunch at canning bridge
couple of times over the last few weeks!, doh..

remember though, its only the best training tool you can have

--
byron2

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

Old January 14th 05, 04:14 AM
warrwych

Duncan Farrow Wrote:
I tried to sailboarding yesterday (one of my other hobbies) but it
was blowing too much. On the way home, I saw many riders
pushing against a 20 - 25 knot headwind along the freeway.
One of the few times I was glad I was driving and not riding.

I'd rather ride up hills than into a headwind.

Duncan.

my very favouritist riding conditions: uphill AND into a wind .. o
yeah baby ;

--
warrwych

Old January 14th 05, 04:15 AM
Tamyka Bell

Duncan Farrow wrote:

I tried to sailboarding yesterday (one of my other hobbies) but it
was blowing too much. On the way home, I saw many riders
pushing against a 20 - 25 knot headwind along the freeway.
One of the few times I was glad I was driving and not riding.

I'd rather ride up hills than into a headwind.

Duncan.

Oh, nightmares come back. A training ride, where the headwind was so bad
that if I wasn't pedalling hard down the very steep hills, even on my
drops I would slow down. I agree entirely.
Old January 14th 05, 04:20 AM
Marx SS

the wind is controlled by the devil, you know that don't you

--
Marx SS

Old January 14th 05, 04:25 AM
warrwych

Marx SS Wrote:
the wind is controlled by the devil, you know that don't you.

that'll explain all the cursing I have been doing out on the bike o
late

I've obviously been very good of late, cos the wind ALWAYS blows harde
just as I hit the bottom of a climb, or perhaps I've been extremely bad
now that I think about it...... :eek

--
warrwych