maine uni

Old March 16th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default maine uni

hey does anyone that lives in maine wanna go uncycling at bradbury
mountian statre park if some one wants to go ill set a time and date
that works for every one bring water and a lunch

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old March 16th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey, I live in maine and ride there once in a while. There are 3 or 4
guys that live in freeport that ride there ofter also. Kyle, Tyler, and
Shemus.
There are lots of riders in scarborough.
Me (Kaycee) Bryan (my brother), Matt, Henry, Jon and like 200 more.

--
KcTheAcy

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old March 16th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

theres scarboro kids cause they do it in gym

Old March 17th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

skianduniaddict wrote:
theres scarboro kids cause they do it in gym

Whats that mean?

ya we practice in the gym once a week, but we also do muni and trials
outside.
And our club has 6 trials unicycles and we have trials obstacles that
we set up in the gym. BTW the ground is called The Gym Dandies.

Old March 17th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

definately! I am one of the three guys Kaycee was talking about, but he
spelled my name wrong - its Seamus - anyway, when do you want to ride?
This weekend or next would probably be best for me, I'll tell Tyler and
Kyle as well.

--
smcmorrow

I am not the messiah\"