Stevens Creek Trail Attacks by Man on Mountain Bike

Old July 9th 10, 06:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Stevens Creek Trail Attacks by Man on Mountain Bike

"Kevan Smith" wrote in message
On 7/9/10 3:19 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
Why the hell don't you ask me what I am saying

wait .... he was asking Mike. are you Mike V. too?

If he wants to chat with Mr. Vandeman in private, then he should send him an
email. What is visible on a newsgroup is for one and all.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 9th 10, 07:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message
That's sorta like the news reports where you attacked people with a saw.

You are known by your associates. I am putting you right along side of
all the other criminal idiot mountain bikers.

That makes you a criminal because you associate with a known axe
murderer -- or would-be axe murderer if the Prozac had not kicked in in
time.

You associate with a certified whack job, that makes you a whack job too.

For a guy that foregoed a wife and kids in favor of the pursuit of
education, you have much to learn about saying **** that should not be
said.

Maybe you needed a wife and kids, but I sure as hell didn't. I pursued my
own pleasure. Anyone who is not an idiot would have done as I did.

The only whack jobs I know about are the criminal idiot mountain bikers who
think they have a right to ride their bikes on hiking trails. Any axe
murderer who wants to lop off their heads has got my blessing.

Old July 9th 10, 08:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

[...]

What about the axe murderer that goes after bike riders on a FIRE ROAD that
is meant for vehicular travel? Does he have your blessing too?

You pursued your own pleasure, which you stated to be education.

For a guy that spent his life in the pursuit of education, you have much to
learn, or have learned very little for your effort. Either way, maybe you
should have considered a wife and kids, you might be better off than you are
now. Since you eschewwed a wife and kids for the education, I have to wonder
if you got what you wanted. Clearly, you do not present yourself as a highly
educated individual, and you come up with some really stupid stuff to say
for a guy that should be much brighter than you appear to be by what goes on
here in the newsgroup.

But whatever. I have a fine wife of 26 years, two kids, my second dog -- the
first lasted 17 years -- a home on a cul-de-sac with a pool, several cars
and a rental property. By any measure of The American Dream, I'm a pretty
happy guy. Dumb as a rock because I only wentn to high school, but by and
large, pretty happy.

You, on the other hand, have a head filled with God knows what, and you ****
and moan about completely insignificant crap that is important only to you,
and you have aligned yourself with a moron that would lock the gates with
you on the outside if he was given the chance. You pursued your pleasure,
but you are an angry little man. If that's what makes you happy, then God
bless.

Old July 10th 10, 02:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Moi-aussi

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message

Here is MA pretending that these newsgroups are just a chat room. Surely
there is somewhere on the Internet where he could go to be with his fellow
criminal idiot mountain bikers and not bother us intellectual superior
types.

So, what are you saying by posting this? Are you saying that what you did
isn't all that bad relative to this?

Why the hell don't you ask me what I am saying? I am saying you are a
****ing jackass who doesn't know **** about anything. Why don't you pose
your query to the criminal idiot mountain bikers who were where they
weren't suppose to be on that hiking trail? The reason you don't is
because you are a ****ing jackass who doesn't know **** about anything.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

OK, idiot-stick. What are you saying? I know this was Mike's post, but what
are you saying? Oh, wait! I wasn't asking you. I was asking Mike. You post
your inane drivel, so why can't I? Besides, it got you to post more of your
waste of space crap. More entertainment for the masses! You really are a lot
of fun!!!

Old July 10th 10, 05:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message

[...]

You are too stupid to be posting anything to anyone. In the first place, you
did not include any of the message to which you were responding. Why was
that? In the second place, you are too stupid to be posting anything to
anyone ... or did I already say that before.

Either learn how to post correctly or find a chat room for your chatter. The
noble members (Mr. Vandeman and Myself) of these honoable newsgroups do not
need your crapola here.

Old July 10th 10, 05:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

[...]

Nope, fire roads are perfect for mountain bikers. In fact, I encourage them
to ride their bikes on such roads to their heart's content. What else are
such roads good for, pray tell? Once a road exists, most wilderness values
are lost forever.

You pursued your own pleasure, which you stated to be education.

Why talk about pleasure and in the same breath mention wife and kids. You
have got to be kidding - right?

[...]

Your life sounds absolutely horrible to me. However, I do not begrudge you
your life. Why not return the favor?

You, on the other hand, have a head filled with God knows what, and you
**** and moan about completely insignificant crap that is important only
to you, and you have aligned yourself with a moron that would lock the
gates with you on the outside if he was given the chance. You pursued your
pleasure, but you are an angry little man. If that's what makes you happy,
then God bless.

Yes, it is important to be broad-minded about life styles. But that is no
excuse for allowing bicycles on hiking trails nor allowing vehicles to drive
off-road. Mr. Vandeman is essentially right and you are essentially wrong.

Old July 10th 10, 06:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Moi-aussi

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message

[...]

You two are the crapola here. I am amazed that the Vandeman idiot is stupid
enough to continue posting his crap. It will look very bad in his court
case. You, on the other hand, are a complete and total retard, so nothing
you post is a surprise.

By the way, what does honoable mean?

Old July 10th 10, 08:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
You are too stupid to be posting anything to anyone. In the first place,
you did not include any of the message to which you were responding. Why
was that? In the second place, you are too stupid to be posting anything
to anyone ... or did I already say that before.

Either learn how to post correctly or find a chat room for your chatter.
The noble members (Mr. Vandeman and Myself) of these honoable [honorable]
newsgroups do not need your crapola here.

You two are the crapola here. I am amazed that the Vandeman idiot is
stupid enough to continue posting his crap. It will look very bad in his
court case.

His court case is a tempest in teapot. Only a vengeful fool like you thinks
it is something serious.

You, on the other hand, are a complete and total retard, so nothing you
post is a surprise.

Only Mr. Vandeman and Myself have ever shown any intellect on these
newsgroups. The rest of you are just all gut feelings, ever the lowest
common denominator of our species.
[...]

Old July 10th 10, 09:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kevan Smith[_2_]

On 7/10/10 2:58 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
Only Mr. Vandeman and Myself have ever shown any intellect on these
newsgroups.

I rolled my eyes so much I injured myself. My lawyers will be in touch
shortly.

Kevan
Old July 10th 10, 10:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Kevan Smith" wrote in message
On 7/10/10 2:58 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
Only Mr. Vandeman and Myself have ever shown any intellect on these
newsgroups.

I rolled my eyes so much I injured myself. My lawyers will be in touch
shortly.

Mr. Vandeman goes to the nitty-gritty of things. Ed Dolan the Great goes way
over everyone's head. That is because he is Great and the rest of you
aren't!