Mountain bikers LOVE censorship, and HATE hearing the truth!

Old June 21st 11, 02:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default OT - Tom Sherman is muddled and distracted

On Jun 20, 3:20*pm, Tēm ShermĒn °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/20/2011 6:02 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Jun 19, 11:27 pm, "Edward *wrote:
"Mike *wrote in message

On Jun 19, 4:35 pm, "Edward *wrote:
[...]

Tom Sherman has managed to trivialize himself on these groups. He used to
be
capable of long thoughts, but now all he is good for are short grunts.. He
has become badly constipated with increasing age. I predict he will not
enter old age at all well.

He just spent many thousands of dollars on a new velomobile and has yet to
ride it. Alas, he has become muddled and distracted, ever the lot of those
who defend the indefensible.
I get the feeling that Tom Sherman needs someone to attack, in order

to feel that his life (such as it is) has meaning. Of course, that
only ensures that it will have even LESS meaning. He's a sad case
indeed, especially after he threw his lot in with those ne'er-do-well
mountain bikers....

What is peculiar about him is that I do not think he is much into any
mountain biking. However, he has always had an animus against you from your
posting on AMB going back many years. He used to warn the rest of us not to
even mention your full name for fear that you would show up and destroy our
newsgroups. That is ancient history now and all the old timers have long
ince left these groups except for Mr. Sherman and myself. He is actually
posting more for my benefit than yours. I think he likes to have his ass
kicked by yours truly. We are in a contest to see which is stronger, his
dumb ass or my sore foot.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Yes. At least having his butt kicked by you allows him to imagine that
he is actually alive, although it's abundantly obvious that he has no
real life whatsoever. People who actually have a real life don't need
to LIE. DUH!

Hint to Mikey: Lying to your probation officer can put back in jail.

Since I don't have one, I am fine. When are you going to admit your
mistake? I know yu will, because Ed, for some reason, thinks you are
honorable.

Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007

Old June 21st 11, 02:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default OT - Ed Dolan is muddled and distracted

On Jun 20, 3:25*pm, Tēm ShermĒn °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/20/2011 1:27 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Mike *wrote in message
On Jun 19, 4:35 pm, "Edward *wrote:
[...]
[...]

since left these groups except for Mr. Sherman and myself. He is actually
posting more for my benefit than yours. I think he likes to have his ass
kicked by yours truly. We are in a contest to see which is stronger, his
dumb ass or my sore foot.

No Ed, I was warning others that Mr. Vandeman apparently did not believe
in what happens on Usenet stays on Usenet. *It was reported on the
former "Mike Vandeman FAQ" that in the past Mr. Vandeman contacted the
employers of those who he disagreed with, trying to get them disciplined
and/or fired from their work. *This is reportedly the reason he was
kicked off the Sierra Club committee he was on.

I do not think he will do so now, as the repercussions change greatly
considering that he has a criminal record and is on probation. *I know a
couple of probation officers (*not* through their work), and such
behavior would not be kindly looked upon.

That's nice. Too bad I don't have one.

Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.- Hide quoted text -

Old June 21st 11, 02:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/20/2011 1:27 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Mike *wrote in message
On Jun 19, 4:35 pm, "Edward *wrote:
[...]
[...]

Only because they deserved it. They were stealing from their employers.