Attn: Great Britain Unicyclists!!!

Old August 20th 04, 04:53 AM
Jester2000

Default Attn: Great Britain Unicyclists!!!

I traded many many shirts while at Unicon, but one guy I traded with
never got his shirt...

I did a shirt trade with a male British unicyclist and he gave me a
B.U.C. 11 "evolution" shirt during the farewell party. I was going to
give him the shirt I had in my room later that night, or in the morning.
I don't remember what room he said he was in, but I know it was on the
4th floor, like me. Well that night was crazy, and I didn't see him
again. The next morning as everyone was leaving, I kept an eye out for
him, but never found him.

For all Brits reading this: Please ask men who went to Unicon if they
did a trade but never got the shirt. It was for a Troopizi shirt.

Hopefully we can find the guy, and I can send him a shirt!

Later,

Jess

--
Jester2000 - Pink is the new Black

'[image:
http://jester2000.unicyclist.com/~jester2000/images/jester_trans_green.gif]'
(http://www.unicyclejester.com) '[image:
http://jester2000.unicyclist.com/~jester2000/images/sig_picture.jpg]'
(http://www.unicyclejester.com)
Unicon was super awesome!
Jester2000's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3662

Old August 20th 04, 06:51 PM
paul.selwood

Jess

Would this be a big lad with ginger hair?
I think it is Alan (Aardvark) Chambers you'll be looking
for (he did lots of trading...)

Paul

--
paul.selwood - Oook?
paul.selwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3882

Old August 20th 04, 08:16 PM
markw

paul.selwood wrote:
*Jess

Would this be a big lad with ginger hair?
I think it is Alan (Aardvark) Chambers you'll be looking
for (he did lots of trading...)*

I checked with Alan earlier. He says it wasn't him. He wanted a Troopizi
shirt but they didn't have XL. Unless this is the XL shirt they didn't
have...

Regards,
Mark.

--