Disturbing trend in cycling

Old March 19th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default Disturbing trend in cycling

Something is definitely wrong on the podium. I'm not sure if it's a
UCI/WADA/ASA/MICKEYMOUSE thing, or what, but the downward trend in
podium girl attractiveness is really starting to **** me off.

The Paris-Nice girls were simply not up to snuff. I think the
organizers ran into a local market at the last minute and grabbed a
couple of clerks. One of them was wearing a wedding ring, fer
crissakes! At least let's pretend they're obtainable. And don't give
me that "a ring doesn't plug a hole" bull****.

The Tour of Catarrh (look it up) was revolting. One girl was ugly as
sin and made no attempt to even hide her mustache! I won't even talk
about the lack of skin. I lied - I will. This scruffy jeans (and
burkas) thing has got to go. Rebecca Romijn may be able to pull off
the faded, grunge jeans thing, but swimsuit models the podium girls
were not.

The recipe is really very simple so I don't know why they are screwing
it up. Smoking hot girls and short skirts. Is that really too much
to ask for?

Old March 19th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Mar 18, 7:30 pm, "RicodJour" wrote:
[...]

Hey, especially with the EU lawyers watching it's a PC world. Wait
until they mandate equal podium guys with podium girls. Can't
discriminate based on size, shape, sex, or ugliness.
I expect to see someone as attractive as Rush Limbaugh coming to a US
podium soon, based on a court ruling.
Bill C

Old March 19th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Mar 18, 4:30 pm, "RicodJour" wrote:
[...]

I get your drift -- who wouldn't take every chance to see/nail a
hottie?

But victory salutes for the bunch sprint coming in after the winning
break are very disturbing.

Old March 19th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Mar 18, 8:24 pm, "SLAVE of THE STATE" wrote:
[...]

break are very disturbing.- Hide quoted text -

It's the future! Everyone's a winner. Virtual victories for everyone.
Huxley says Soma for everyone makes you feel good.
Bill C
Darwinism is totally underated, especially among Podium chicks.

Old March 19th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

[...]

dumbass,

this was inevitable once teamates and leadout men started sitting up
and making victory salutes.

Old March 19th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
yeahyeah

[...]

No short skirts, but South America has some beautiful people...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph..._2a_arcos_-_30
Too bad about those man-pris tho.

Old March 19th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Dole

On Mar 18, 6:30 pm, "RicodJour" wrote:
[...]

Could you post some pictures of good podium practice?

Old March 19th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Bob Dole wrote:

Could you post some pictures of good podium practice?

Podium girls can remain on pedestals even while off the podium.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...6/DSC_6270.jpg
Notice the young man's goofy grin and the odd goings on at the lower
shirt level.

A little blurry, but she fogged up the lens.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...podiumgirl.jpg

To help flesh out the type of girls that we need, an article on two of
them:
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=3248

The motosport world has the right idea. There are companies that
specialize in providing the eye candy.
http://www.umbrellagirlsusa.com/Phot...lery/index.php I wonder if
they have an online job application form...

Old March 19th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

Lauren I think sufficiently established that the right midriff can
compensate greatly for the lack of short skirts. That is not to say
that the better combination is, of course, midriff AND short skirts.

Speaking theoretically, of course.

You seem to possess some expertise in this area. Would you mind
telling me if David Cassidy's daughter shows the Right Stuff?
http://teamsugar.com/files/images/katie-cassidy.jpg

Advertising trend? Ken C. M. General 10 December 12th 06 04:24 PM
Floyd's Legal Language is Disturbing Michael Racing 67 August 8th 06 10:29 PM
Stupid cycling fashion trend [email protected] Racing 24 March 14th 06 09:26 PM
Oh my... political yet topical... and quite disturbing. bryanska General 4 January 14th 06 10:30 AM
karma (warning-maybe disturbing) [email protected] Australia 0 April 18th 05 01:31 AM