Bike Stunts from Quicksilver

Old January 17th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Nakashima

Default Bike Stunts from Quicksilver

I believe either link will work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIwMGkqa6Sw

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

enjoy
-tom

Old January 17th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Tom Nakashima writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIwMGkqa6Sw

I believe this link will work.

I like this one a little better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiE1Qm7HSd8

Jobst Brandt
Old January 18th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

On 17 Jan 2008 22:53:45 GMT, may have
said:

Tom Nakashima writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIwMGkqa6Sw

I believe this link will work.

I like this one a little better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiE1Qm7HSd8

Both have their points. The latter is certainly easier for me to
watch, both because of the higher image brightness level and the
better-looking (to us Y-chromosome types, anyway) rider. Plus, I like
the music a trifle more on the second one.

Old January 18th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Otavio Exel

Werehatrack wrote:

Both have their points. The latter is certainly easier for me to
watch, both because of the higher image brightness level and the
better-looking (to us Y-chromosome types, anyway) rider. Plus, I like
the music a trifle more on the second one.

perhaps you shoud try this one:

[]s,

--
Otavio Exel /\oo/\
Old January 18th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Nakashima

wrote in message
Tom Nakashima writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIwMGkqa6Sw

I believe this link will work.

I like this one a little better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiE1Qm7HSd8

Jobst Brandt

I see she found a good way to market herself....I seen her before doing
bikestunts in streetcloths.
-tom

More fixie stunts TimC Australia 6 July 23rd 06 02:20 AM
skills vs. stunts phlegm Unicycling 12 February 7th 06 09:28 PM
Awesome MTB stunts Zardoz UK 5 November 10th 04 07:50 PM
Tried my skills on some stunts.... zod Unicycling 4 September 17th 03 06:49 PM