unflatering riding pics.

Old September 4th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

Default unflatering riding pics.

Lol! nice work terry. Do you always ride with a short off? is it like
REALLY hot there? :P

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
PRACTICING: INCREASING JUMP HEIGHT AND WORKING ON
PEDAL GRABS
Believe in the FSM and his noodly goodness.
Uni for the FSM!!
Old September 4th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

patsandy100 wrote:
Lol! nice work terry. Do you always ride with a short off? is it like
REALLY hot there? :P

Thanks. Did you mean "shorts"? Yeah I always ride with padded bike
shorts, but the loose-fit out part. I don't like the look a those tight
spandex lol.

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old September 4th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Riles

Andrew Mell wrote:
basically,
post a photo of you riding that isn't so delightful on the eye.
weather it be a facial expression or just awkward positioning.

ill kick things of with this one of me just fooling around tonight.

[image: http://i36.tinypic.com/v8mqzr.jpg]

EDIT: long legs and sports shorts = bad idea.

Are you, by chance, wearing the awesome old lady shoes you can purchase
at WalMart for 5 bucks?

On our way back from Moab this year we unicycled into a WalMart
somewhere in Nevada at midnight and bought like 5 pairs of them.
WalMart employee's are the best.

--
Riles

* Unicycle for Yourself *

-www.myspace.com/rily0riley-
Old September 4th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

Bottom right - Me wiping out a few meters from the RTL CRIT finish
line... eugh.

|Filename: adjusted.JPG |

lpounds

'' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
Old September 4th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

No one ever got hurt by seeing a picture of nudity.

Last week there was a picture in our local newspaper of a whole crowd
of topless teenage women dancing for the king ow Swaziland. (I hope
that the spelling is ok there?) Apparently he chooses a new wife every
year from among the teenagers of his population!

Now Kit, I think that you doing that Monkey charade on the train in
FLUCK was more offensive than a booby! However it was funny as hell and
I still talk about it! This world would be a booooring place without
mavericks like you with the balls to rub the grain of civilization in
the wrong direction every once in a while!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!

'The Unicycling Commune' (http://tinyurl.com/3xkd8d)
Old September 4th 08, 07:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

great thread!
i got some:
http://tinyurl.com/5tjmsn

http://tinyurl.com/5kou2d

http://tinyurl.com/68w664

http://tinyurl.com/5kou2d

--
turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old September 4th 08, 07:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dancowling

yeah we go ppl, here's me getting ****ed up on kinked rail

|Filename: nuddies.jpg |

Dancowling

sunny D's alright!!!
Old September 4th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Dancowling wrote:
yeah we go ppl, here's me getting ****ed up on kinked rail

Arrgg! Haaaa Haaa, some of these are great!

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old September 4th 08, 08:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Dancowling wrote:
yeah we go ppl, here's me getting ****ed up on kinked rail

Hahaha, arggggggggg!

Not me, but a good one I think
[image:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...__MG_0244.jpg]

Me attacking my bro with the handlebars I won for a biketrials 2nd
place (Don't know what I could use them for)
[image:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...__MG_0227.jpg]

--
Danni
Old September 4th 08, 08:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andrew Mell

hahah glad this threads a hit.

and hasnt already been done to my knowledge.

keep them coming guys, all great so far.

--
Andrew Mell