jersey violation or favorite cx rider?

Old November 6th 04, 01:00 AM
David B. Gill

Default jersey violation or favorite cx rider?

Now we merge the two threads-

El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:

http://tinyurl.com/58roq
Old November 6th 04, 04:17 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
(David B. Gill) wrote:

Now we merge the two threads-

El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:

http://tinyurl.com/58roq

There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

Old November 6th 04, 02:10 PM
Casey Kerrigan

In article , Ryan
Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
(David B. Gill) wrote:

Now we merge the two threads-

El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:

http://tinyurl.com/58roq

There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!

Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

Old November 6th 04, 03:40 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Casey Kerrigan" wrote in message

El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:

http://tinyurl.com/58roq

There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!

Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.

Old November 6th 04, 09:05 PM
Stewart Fleming

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"Casey Kerrigan" wrote in message

El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:

http://tinyurl.com/58roq

There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!

Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.

I've heard that women prefer uncut.

Old November 6th 04, 09:15 PM
B. Lafferty

"Stewart Fleming" wrote in message

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"Casey Kerrigan" wrote in message

El Matador is now your favorite cx rider AND jersey violator:

http://tinyurl.com/58roq

There's no fine big enough to cover that violation. My eyes feel
violated!

Just be thankful you didn't see where his number was drawn. Luckily I
was only told about it and didn't have to see it myself.

I hope he didn't try to fold it or cut it.

I've heard that women prefer uncut.

This should get interesting now. Ain't nobody leaving the hotel for a few
days.