Lets measure Ride-A-Lot "fear decides skill" level

Old April 7th 08, 09:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Lets measure Ride-A-Lot "fear decides skill" level

What is Ride-A-Lots level of skill due to fear (it's all math people)
ranking?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ins/Pic016.jpg

Can Ride-A-Lot clear this section (filmed by another RUSH cronie
puppet [who I like])?

This section, rated by me, by my skill ranking and understanding of
MTBing is easy.

You keep your arms limp and go fast and your weight at or behind the
seat post.

Ride-A-Lot doesn't seem to know these things. Furthermore, those he
rides with don't teach him these things.

He needs personal one on one instruction, of which to get him past his
fears that are keeping him lacking in ability.

Ride-A-Lot actually has an advantage with his weight over use skinny
people. The problem is he doesn't know how to use his weight, but is
scared of his weight. His weight advantageous offering is that when
clearing sections like "The Wall" and or "Apex", he's not thrown
easily because of his weight. He is not susceptible to losing his line
like skinny people are, because the inertia of his weight is harder to
throw off center, than light people.

I could do wonders for BumpKinPus, I mean Mitchel, if only he'd stop
being a puppet and be diplomatic in the name of achieving progress in
his skills, I could make it worth both our time.

Now me, however, the only thing I cannot do on MTBs is ride the little
logs suspended in the air through forests. To me that is the most
deadly thing. You make one error you're falling 30 feet and hitting
about 20 branches, or when those guys are raging through the trees and
only 3 feet wide trails, where if they slp on something not supposed
to be there - say like a woodpecker who knocks itself out from pecking
on a tree, and then falls to his death or is knocked out and is on the
trail where the MTBers didn't have time to react to him, that knocked
out bird is going to make them crash at 30MPH into the trees. They're
dead.

Those skills are the skills I don't have. I can clear any natural
obstacles, rock gardens, drops, ect. But the man-made obstacles
through the forests and elevated, I am terrified of. Of course I never
had tried them, so like anythign else I could build up skills to do it
by trying repetitively.

But as of right now I fear those types of courses.

So in a manner I'm just like Sprinsky.
Old April 8th 08, 01:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
amy

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...%20Collins/Pic...

[...]

Be Nice.