Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

Old April 6th 08, 12:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

AND FINALLY...Mike admits it. Straight from the above thread HE wrote
and responded..here it is

so why do you talk with forked tongue?

Why did Mike devote an entire thread to you on the mountain-bike group
when you are not a mountain biker?
Is he's delusional?

Because he's a LIAR.
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

His answer...BECAUSE HE'S A LIAR...in talking about HImself. Read
it...FINALLY. It is nice to see you break outta that shell mike.
Congrats. The first step is admitting it.

I am enjoying the great weather today....it is outside where you
should spend some time Mike. Mike, honesty...who is your favorite
authors? I am curious.

Old April 6th 08, 03:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:11:20 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

AND FINALLY...Mike admits it. Straight from the above thread HE wrote
and responded..here it is

so why do you talk with forked tongue?

Why did Mike devote an entire thread to you on the mountain-bike group
when you are not a mountain biker?
Is he's delusional?

Because he's a LIAR.
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

His answer...BECAUSE HE'S A LIAR...in talking about HImself. Read
it...FINALLY. It is nice to see you break outta that shell mike.
Congrats. The first step is admitting it.

I am enjoying the great weather today....it is outside where you
should spend some time Mike. Mike, honesty...who is your favorite
authors? I am curious.

Not curious enough to read my website. DUH!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/mjv1
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/biblio

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 11th 08, 01:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
SMS

Jeff Strickland wrote:
I think you are on the wrong side of this one Vandeman. The author makes
several valid points about you and he having common goals, but because
you are a crybaby you shut him out of the table where the common ground
can be leveraged to arrive at a conservation plan that works for all.
There is plenty of room in the wilderness for transient visitors of all
types. What wilderness can not sustain is any form of permanant encampment.

Self-powered transportation should be allowed in the wilderness. What
needs to be banned in the wilderness is any kind of motorized transport,
as well as domesticated animals such as dogs and horses.