Craig?

Old July 2nd 03, 03:32 AM
No more Indians!

Default Craig?

And then all my legs fell off!

Compromise, Conformity, Assimulation, Submission
Ignorance, Hypocrisy, Brutality, The Elite
All of which are American dreams....

Old July 2nd 03, 04:45 AM
KSlater

All of them? You sure it was not something more important?
LOL

Old July 3rd 03, 05:20 AM
Westie

"No more Indians!" wrote in message
And then all my legs fell off!

The Waterbuffalo has lost it's toupee down the well.
--
Westie

Old July 3rd 03, 04:39 PM
Stephen Baker

Shaun R says:

Surrealism is a knob of butter melting on the hot petit-poi of the
mind.......then someone comes along and dips a fig newton in it and we all
have a rock festival in Grandma's Fond Delusion, whilst the tadpole looks on
in awe and wonder at the larger picture.

Surreal? that sounded pretty danged normal to me..

For Shaun, that is . ;-P

Steve
Old July 3rd 03, 04:53 PM
Shaun Rimmer

Stephen Baker wrote in message
Shaun R says:

Surrealism is a knob of butter melting on the hot petit-poi of the
mind.......then someone comes along and dips a fig newton in it and we

all
have a rock festival in Grandma's Fond Delusion, whilst the tadpole looks

on
in awe and wonder at the larger picture.

Surreal? that sounded pretty danged normal to me..

For Shaun, that is . ;-P

Dang! For many years I'd feared it may at some time come to this:

That people would adapt, change, reform their coping mechanisms, and I would
to them then become just another 'normal weird guy', rather than the strange
and utterly peculiar weird guy I was made to be. Overexposure, that's what's
to blame, I know it ;-(

You truly are a pooperhead, Baker. You are the turtles head of pooperheads.
With sweetcorn in it. Bollox.

Shaun aRe - Off to invent some new strangeness.

Old July 3rd 03, 05:53 PM
Stephen Baker

SR says:

You truly are a pooperhead, Baker.

Thankyou!!
I mean... Yes, you are correct in that.
If only because we get a hollie over here tomorrow, to celebrate beating you
guys (well, kinda....) and you don't.

You are the turtles head of pooperheads.

Having just proved it, I'll take that as a compleemint.

With sweetcorn in it. Bollox.

Now, that's taking it a bit far, doncha think? No? OK....

Steve