Shin Guards?

Old September 21st 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

Default Shin Guards?

Oh I know lol, I was just kidding. I bet tons of little girls would be
able to kick my ass in unicycling

--
T.M.C.
Old September 21st 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DemonJumper

Definitely get guards! I wear mine almost everytime I go out and they
save me multiple times each sess. The times I don't wear them I think
I'm just going to mess around a little and do easy stuff but then I
still get pedal bites for not wearing my shin guards. Just be sure to
wash them once in a while; they reek after a few sweaty sessions.

Oh yeah, and Pigs on Unicycles, I'm a girl but I don't wear guards
because I'm afraid of scars on my legs. It's all about confidence
and not getting hurt so I don't want to ride anymore.

--
DemonJumper
Old September 22nd 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

My bad. I misinterpreded it. Sorry.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Blisters are like people, at first you are anoyed with them but soon
you're at peace with them, and by that time they're gone.

Homework kills trees! Stop the MADNESS!!I'm tighter than the Jonnas
brothers' pants!!
Old September 22nd 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

DemonJumper wrote:
Definitely get guards! I wear mine almost everytime I go out and they
save me multiple times each sess. The times I don't wear them I think
I'm just going to mess around a little and do easy stuff but then I
still get pedal bites for not wearing my shin guards. Just be sure to
wash them once in a while; they reek after a few sweaty sessions.

Oh yeah, and Pigs on Unicycles, I'm a girl but I don't wear guards
because I'm afraid of scars on my legs. It's all about confidence
and not getting hurt so I don't want to ride anymore.

Hard to imagine you wear them "all the time", with all the loosing of
them/them being highjacked that happens.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old September 23rd 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DemonJumper

Well, I try.
I have a pic for you (Sam) but it's too big to post here so I put it on
my myspace. Feel free to jack it.
http://tinyurl.com/54bjek

--
DemonJumper
Old September 23rd 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

I have 661's and they always slipped down, exposing my knees, plus they
didn't have enough knee padding for me. So I cut off the knees, sowed
them shut and added some skate kneepads. Works much better but takes
longer to put on.

KH Purcussion pads don't have fit problems like 661's often do, plus
they have padding on the inner knee for hiting the frame, are cooler,
and faster to put on/off.

I spray painted my 661's white and they are much cooler when I'm in the
sun than before.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'

shin guards littleman Unicycling 24 November 18th 07 10:29 PM
Shin guards brownboy13 Unicycling 5 April 4th 06 07:28 AM
Shin guards carsonpalooza Unicycling 0 April 1st 06 02:54 AM
Shin Guards koebwil Unicycling 13 December 15th 05 07:23 AM
Shin Guards jabbath Unicycling 6 August 23rd 05 02:22 AM