freestyle unicycle

Old September 23rd 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Default freestyle unicycle

Miyata titanium, or Koxx Signature.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old October 6th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

I'm getting a nimbus X... not the BEST freestyle uni, but a good
starter.

--
1wheelwonder

I AM the ninja unicyclist! KIIIAAAAIIIII!!!!

I'm in shape! ....... round is a shape....
Old October 6th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Koxx Signature, as Skilwis74 said.

--
UniKid2

-To be, or not to be... That is the question....-
The ****s will be up and running within a day or two at ogreshirts.com
- Ogre
0

/ I \

/ ' \
Old October 6th 08, 09:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

I woudnt buy the koxx signature. I talked with Gilles (world
pairfreestyle champion) he broke the frame two times and never got any
guarantee from koxx. Felix Dietzes frame has also a cut and will
probably break soon.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'www.einradshows.de'
(http://www.einradshows.de)

Verkaufe 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) und Casco Produkte mit
20-50% Rabatt bei Interesse meldet euch bei mir.

Old 'Video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD6dJWkv5k)
Old October 6th 08, 09:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peter.bier

Without going custom the Nimbus X trials is probably your best bet. In
fact I know Tony's custom freestyle frame is pretty much the design that
was used for the Nimbus X prototype.

For more info see he
http://tinyurl.com/yr65d5

I think you would find this frame superior to the Miyata for stand up
skills. If you are really keen on miyatas still and want a long neck
miyata frame, I've got one lying around which might suit you. Paul
Wyganowski extended it for me :-)

--
peter.bier

-Peter Bier