Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Maverick II Mens Alarm Watch V.25314

Old September 24th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Maverick II Mens Alarm Watch V.25314

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Maverick II Mens Alarm Watch V.25314

Discount Watches Site : http://www.watchespurchase.com/
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Maverick II Mens Alarm Watch V.25314
Link :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...rm-V25314.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Maverick II Mens Alarm Watch V.25314
Information :

Brand : Victorinox Swiss Army Watches (
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Victo...wiss-Army.html )
Gender : Mens
Code : victorinox-maverick-II-alarm-V25314
Item Variations : SWISS ARMY 24314 V24314, Victorinox-V24314
Movement : Quartz
Bezel : Aluminum
Case Material : Stainless Steel And Aluminum
Case Diameter : 43 mm
Dial Color : Black
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp : Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 100m/330ft

Stainless Steel And Aluminum Case. Stainless Steel Strap. Black Dial.
Aluminum Bezel. Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal. Deployment Clasp.
43 mm Case Diameter. Quartz Movement. Water Resistant At 100 Meters
(330 Feet). Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Maverick II Mens Alarm Watch
V.25314

The Same Victorinox Swiss Army Watches Series :

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Alliance Ladies Watch V.25023 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...ce-V25023.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Alliance Mens Watch V.25668 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...ce-V25668.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Alliance Chronograph Mens Watch V.
25666 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...ce-V25666.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Alliance Ladies Watch V.25661 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...ce-V25661.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Summit XLT Chronograph Mens Watch V.
25011 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...my-V25011.html

Victorinox Classic Summit XLT Mens Watch 25013 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...tch-25013.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Summit XLT Chronograph Mens Watch V.
25012 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...ph-V25012.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Summit XLT Chronograph Mens Watch V.
25010 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...ph-V25010.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Summit XLT Stainless Steel Ladies Watch
V.25008 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...ch-V25008.html

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Summit XLT Stainless Steel Ladies Watch
V.25007 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/victo...ch-V25007.html

Old September 24th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainconcarne

I take my watch off before I ride, it gets in the way of my gloves.

--
captainconcarne

If your legs aren't covered in cuts and bruises, you aren't riding hard
enough.
(Or else you were smart and bought leg protection.)

@'This should answer your question'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU)@