WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Old September 12th 13, 02:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails.

Still spouting ridiculous assertions which you know to be untrue I see.

Nope, unfortunately true. Mountain biking has been an outlaw culture from day one, and has never changed.

Right Mike, EVERY mountainbiker rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails ? I have done neither, nor have my children ... so there's your assertion disproved.

But, then, you knew that. You're just trolling and flinging out idiocy without thinking about the consequences. But those consequences are that you look like a liar and an idiot.
Old September 12th 13, 06:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:29:52 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails. Still spouting ridiculous assertions which you know to be untrue I see. Nope, unfortunately true. Mountain biking has been an outlaw culture from day one, and has never changed. Right Mike, EVERY mountainbiker rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails ? I have done neither, nor have my children .... so there's your assertion disproved. But, then, you knew that. You're just trolling and flinging out idiocy without thinking about the consequences.. But those consequences are that you look like a liar and an idiot.

You know as well as I do that mountain biking is and always has been an outlaw culture. That's how it started and that's how it has continued. Illegal mountain biking & trail building are still going on. Do you deny any of this? If so, you are a liar.
Old September 12th 13, 09:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Hahaha. Is that the best you can come up with? Please try harder.
Old September 12th 13, 09:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Congratulations Vandeman you won another prize for stupidity.
Old September 13th 13, 08:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:51:44 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

You did not say that SOME illegal mountain biking and trail building was going on. You said "Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails." I disproved that statement. So, did you make a mistake or are you a liar ?
Old September 13th 13, 06:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, September 13, 2013 12:15:36 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:51:44 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:29:52 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails. Still spouting ridiculous assertions which you know to be untrue I see. Nope, unfortunately true. Mountain biking has been an outlaw culture from day one, and has never changed. Right Mike, EVERY mountainbiker rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails ? I have done neither, nor have my children ... so there's your assertion disproved. But, then, you knew that. You're just trolling and flinging out idiocy without thinking about the consequences. But those consequences are that you look like a liar and an idiot. You know as well as I do that mountain biking is and always has been an outlaw culture. That's how it started and that's how it has continued. Illegal mountain biking & trail building are still going on. Do you deny any of this? If so, you are a liar. You did not say that SOME illegal mountain biking and trail building was going on. You said "Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails." I disproved that statement. So, did you make a mistake or are you a liar ?

Either you are a liar, which I have verified numerous times, or your family is the only one that doesn't do those things. I vote for the former.
Old September 14th 13, 08:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Vandeman: cough up some ****en proof those charges were dismissed. If you can't you have provided proof that you are a lying dickhead of the highest order. Show some balls mother****er.
Old September 14th 13, 08:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Either you are a liar, which I have verified numerous times, or your family is the only one that doesn't do those things. I vote for the former.

No, you've never yet caught me in a lie Mike ... show one !

Secondly, my daughter is 12 ... do you really think she's some kind of outlaw ?

You are pitiful, really really pitiful. You know that the majority of riders don't do so illegally; where I live, why would I ? There are plentiful trails and the law permits us to ride them. Your hatred of mountainbiking leads you to idiocy.
Old September 14th 13, 04:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:47:55 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Either you are a liar, which I have verified numerous times, or your family is the only one that doesn't do those things. I vote for the former.

No, you've never yet caught me in a lie Mike ... show one !

Secondly, my daughter is 12 ... do you really think she's some kind of outlaw ?

If she's your daughter, yes! You've demonstrated 100% dishonesty from the start. Initiating a 12-year-old to mountain biking is child abuse.

Old September 14th 13, 07:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:47:55 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Either you are a liar, which I have verified numerous times, or your family is the only one that doesn't do those things. I vote for the former.

No, you've never yet caught me in a lie Mike ... show one !

Easy!!!!!: "Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

Every single word is a lie: monomaniacal, sociopathic, dishonest, criminal.