Krypto lock phone number?

Old October 17th 05, 01:55 PM

Default Krypto lock phone number?

Kryptonites websites been down for a while now. Trying to find out the
procedure or phone number for returning an old U lock for replacement.
Thanks.
Rob

Old October 17th 05, 03:32 PM

Finally found a phone number and the lock exchange program is over as
of sept 30. Person also said they only covered locks made from 1998 to
2004. Mine is older. No need to buy this cos
locks anymore.

Old October 17th 05, 04:36 PM
Thomas Wentworth

Don't feel bad.... I sent in my old lock and they sent me a Cheapo.

Screw them.

ups.com...

Old October 18th 05, 01:25 AM

This is on Kryptonites website...so if you have one of their locks and
have not replaced it yet, your screwed.

Kryptonite is no longer taking new registrations for the voluntary
lock exchange program. For information about the Kryptonite U-Lock
class action settlement go to www.kryptonitesettlement.com