Isn't the new Google groups a Piece of ****?

Old August 10th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

Default Isn't the new Google groups a Piece of ****?

One group at a time (grinding), no spelling correction (makes one look stupid) and the same SHALLOW TOPICS...

Isn't that stupid?

---------------------------------------

Old August 10th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

It's getting smarter and correcting my typos.

Thank you for listening, Google!

Now, I want to spread my wise posts 20 groups at a time. Maybe China was getting nervous.
Old August 11th 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

All this can only play in the hands of the Chinese government. I was posting to Tibet AND China. They are really scared of Google and the monkey. See here...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ddhism.tibetan

They are even afraid of the Dalai Lama and that sounds almost laughable for a man who doesn't stand up to anything.
Old August 12th 11, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

Google promises to allow editing of posts, but it's nowhere to be found. The titles were quoted from the first one, so didn't have to remember the exact words. The Chinese have won. They are actually attacking me for my liberating thoughts...

You may have to find a way to live without my wisdom pretty soon.
Old August 13th 11, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Saturday, August 13, 2011 3:13:46 AM UTC-4, Jym Dyer wrote:
The Chinese have won. They are actually attacking me for my
liberating thoughts...

=x= Yeah, right, because you're such a threat to the Chinese
government. They're quaking in their boots at the prospect
of you because you claim to be a Tibetan whatever.

And they think I'm Taiwanese... How stupid can they be?

You may have to find a way to live without my wisdom pretty
soon.

=x= You should use your Google identity to sign up for Google
Plus, where you'll have total control of the "circles" you
post to.
_Jym_

Thanks, I'll check into that.

Here's the link to China. Someone claims they have a severe shortage of toilets:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...na/NIhT_ydbYuo

Old August 13th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

Well, Google Plus works by invitation only...

I can only hope some Monkey of Highness gets invited.