For Sale Bicycles At Discout Prices

Old May 14th 09, 04:39 PM
jim hyke jim hyke is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up For Sale Bicycles At Discout Prices

We sell bikes at discount prices,all bikes are new with full Kit.

We have different types of bikes available in store,Below are some the products we have for sale.

Price List:
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp (2008): $1,300 USD
SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Elite (2008): $1,800 USD
SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Expert (2008): $1,400 USD
SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Pro (2008): $1,500 USD
SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Pro Carbon (2008): $1600 USD
SPECIALIZED FSR XC Comp (2008): $2,300 USD
SPECIALIZED FSR XC Expert (2008): $2,300 USD
SPECIALIZED FSR XC Pro (2008): $2,300 USD

We have other models available in store,Do send us your orders we will give you all informations you need.

Contact:Mr Jim Hyke

Old May 14th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul O

Default For Sale Bicycles At Discout Prices

jim hyke wrote, On 5/14/2009 11:39 AM:

We sell bikes at discount prices,all bikes are new with full Kit.

We have different types of bikes available in store,Below are some the
products we have for sale.

Price List:
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp (2008): $1,300 USD
SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Elite (2008): $1,800 USD
SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Expert (2008): $1,400 USD
SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Pro (2008): $1,500 USD
SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Pro Carbon (2008): $1600 USD
SPECIALIZED FSR XC Comp (2008): $2,300 USD
SPECIALIZED FSR XC Expert (2008): $2,300 USD
SPECIALIZED FSR XC Pro (2008): $2,300 USD

We have other models available in store,Do send us your orders we will
give you all informations you need.

Contact:Mr Jim Hyke

Purchasing a discounted bicycle from a spammer? What could possibly go
wrong?

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

Old May 15th 09, 02:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
SMS

Paul O wrote:

Purchasing a discounted bicycle from a spammer? What could possibly go
wrong?

It's better to order your bike from a dealer in Nigeria.
Old May 16th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Hank Wirtz

On May 15, 6:56*am, SMS wrote:
Paul O wrote:
Purchasing a discounted bicycle from a spammer? What could possibly go
wrong?

It's better to order your bike from a dealer in Nigeria.

At least they throw in a hollowed-out gourd to wear as a helmet.