A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

Old September 20th 13, 05:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

http://www.postindependent.com/news/...ke-broken-neck

"I'm definitely not going to mountain bike any more."

This guy is obviously smarter than the average mountain biker! Or maybe smarter than ALL mountain bikers.
Old September 20th 13, 08:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Shame you never learned from your mistakes Mike .... even criminal convictions don't appear to have had the necessary, salutary effect
Old September 20th 13, 06:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, September 20, 2013 12:35:11 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Shame you never learned from your mistakes Mike .... even criminal convictions don't appear to have had the necessary, salutary effect

What is "necessary"? This should be good for a laugh.
Old September 20th 13, 07:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

I doubt you could learn from your mistakes Vandeman. You are mentally ill.
Old September 20th 13, 07:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Here we go again gloating at someone else's pain. Sicko.....,
Old September 21st 13, 05:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, September 20, 2013 11:57:21 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
I doubt you could learn from your mistakes Vandeman.

What "mistake"? Mountain biking is one big mistake.

You are mentally ill.

Old September 21st 13, 06:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

You deluded fool. Get you own lines Dr Senile.
Old September 21st 13, 06:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Have you ever seen anyone regarding your psychological difficulties Vandeman? I would if I was you. You are madder than a cut snake.
Old September 21st 13, 03:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, September 20, 2013 10:33:13 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Have you ever seen anyone regarding your psychological difficulties Vandeman?

WHAT "psychological difficulties"? I don't have any -- except understanding why any sane person would want to engage in an environmentally and socially destructive sport like mountain biking. Can you???

I would if I was you. You are madder than a cut snake.

Old September 21st 13, 07:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Your mental health issues are obvious. You promote and celebrate other people's pain and suffering from accidents including young children. Interestingly when confronted with your warped and offensive views you claim you only are publishing the facts. This is hogwash for three reasons:

1. The accident has already been published.

2. By using words like whoops or evolution in action in relation to a persons death you are showing no sensitivity.

3. This group only has limited distribution. It is not the New York Times or PBS.

As I and others have said up to you before go get mental help.