The Gorilla Predicts the Future

Old January 27th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default The Gorilla Predicts the Future

Once again, the great ape gets it right:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...f4c4e?lnk=raot

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/200...ts/CXworlds083

1 Hanka Kupfernagel (Germany) 45.15

DNF Katherine Compton (United States Of America)

Thanks,

Magilla

Old January 27th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billyroll

On Jan 27, 11:13*am, "Hamzah Abdul-Muttalib"
wrote:
You're an recursive anti-American chimp and fellow brother of jihad. *Praise
be to Allah.

No, no, no. You got it all wrong. It's supposed to be "I want to eat
his children. Praise be to Allah."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hREt7nfwexw

BR
Old January 27th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

You're an recursive anti-American chimp and fellow brother of jihad. Praise
be to Allah.

No, no, no. You got it all wrong. It's supposed to be "I want to eat
his children. Praise be to Allah."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hREt7nfwexw

BR

"I wish I could just crush the testicles of your children to make you
know what pain I feel, I would do it."

Magilla
Old January 27th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

wrote:
You're an recursive anti-American chimp and fellow brother of jihad. Praise
be to Allah.

No, no, no. You got it all wrong. It's supposed to be "I want to eat
his children. Praise be to Allah."

Chimpletburgers are pretty good eating, and well worth the praise! Yum!
Old January 27th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jan 27, 8:21*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Once again, the great ape gets it right:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_thread/thre...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/200...?id=results/CX...

1 Hanka Kupfernagel (Germany) * * * * * * * * 45.15

Dumbass -

I'm trying to figure out who has the bigger crush on her, you or
Bruce.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old January 27th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Jan 27, 8:21 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Once again, the great ape gets it right:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_thread/thre...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/200...?id=results/CX...

1 Hanka Kupfernagel (Germany) 45.15

Dumbass -

I'm trying to figure out who has the bigger crush on her, you or
Bruce.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I don't have a crush on Handkerchief Koop, trust me. I simply predicted
she would win, and she did. Although I certainly didn't predict she
would do a Horner chicken dance at the end:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20.../kupfernagel_3

Magilla
Old January 28th 08, 07:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Chimpletburgers are pretty good eating, and well worth the praise! Yum!

Presumably a supersized chimpletburger is really a gorillaburger
in disguise.

Old January 28th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Jan 27, 1:36*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jan 27, 8:21*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Once again, the great ape gets it right:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_thread/thre...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/200...?id=results/CX....

1 Hanka Kupfernagel (Germany) * * * * * * * * 45.15

Dumbass -

I'm trying to figure out who has the bigger crush on her, you or
Bruce.

I guess we'd call it a hankaring for Hanka. I like that name: Hanka.
I'll bet you do to, unless you hate your parents.
Old January 28th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Jan 27, 1:36 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
I'm trying to figure out who has the bigger crush on her, you or
Bruce.

I guess we'd call it a hankaring for Hanka. I like that name: Hanka.
I'll bet you do to, unless you hate your parents.

Is 'Chang' Chinese for Brass Nail?