FS-2009 LOOK frameset sale

Old October 22nd 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
P. Chisholm

Default FS-2009 LOOK frameset sale

All 3 are new!

586-size L-white/black

585-size XL-black/silver

566-size M-red/black

Call for details and pix

Vecchio's

303-440-3535

http://www.vecchios.com
Old October 22nd 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

"P. Chisholm" wrote in message
All 3 are new!

586-size L-white/black

585-size XL-black/silver

566-size M-red/black

Call for details and pix

Vecchio's

303-440-3535

http://www.vecchios.com

For the uninformed - I have a Look and several of the people in my club also
ride Looks. All of us love the way they handle. Look designs a bike that
handles well and is reliable and feels good when riding. That's a lot harder
to do than to say.

I recommend Looks to anyone that has been riding long enough to want a great
bike.

Frameset Sale FasTrack Marketplace 0 December 27th 06 06:47 AM
Cervelo Soloist SL frameset for sale [email protected] Marketplace 0 July 7th 06 01:41 AM
2003 Trek 5900SL frameset 58cm for sale [email protected] Marketplace 4 March 14th 05 12:38 AM
2003 5900SL frameset 58cm for sale [email protected] Marketplace 2 January 31st 05 04:09 AM
AD-Nobilette frameset sale Qui si parla Campagnolo Marketplace 1 November 20th 04 03:55 PM