Cyclist succesful with constitutional complaint

Old October 26th 09, 09:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Jens Müller[_3_]

Default Cyclist succesful with constitutional complaint

This is just to inform you that in my administrative lawsuit against the
city of Rheinstetten, I just won a constitutional complaint, cf.
http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=.

The original proceedings, which now continue, are against the obligation
to use a segregated cycling path and against a ban on cyclists. However,
the constitutional complaint before the German Federal Constitutional
Court was "only" about an (yet important) procedural question.

-- Jens
Old October 26th 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Jens Müller[_3_]

On 26.10.2009 09:00, Jens Müller wrote:
The original proceedings, which now continue, are against the obligation
to use a segregated cycling path and against a ban on cyclists.

Another cyclist has just won a lawsuit against the City of Regensburg:

http://translate.google.com/translat...tory_sta te0=
Old November 3rd 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Jens Müller[_3_]

On 10/26/09 09:00, Jens Müller wrote:
This is just to inform you that in my administrative lawsuit against the
city of Rheinstetten, I just won a constitutional complaint, cf.
http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=.

The original proceedings, which now continue, are against the obligation
to use a segregated cycling path and against a ban on cyclists. However,
the constitutional complaint before the German Federal Constitutional
Court was "only" about an (yet important) procedural question.

http://www.ka-news.de/region/karlsru...t6066,293039,3

Complaint about taxi number 250 (fwd) judith UK 0 October 23rd 08 10:35 PM
ASA Complaint Carol Hague UK 4 December 1st 07 09:25 PM
Advertising Complaint: HiLux TimC Australia 3 January 23rd 06 12:26 PM
Off to register a complaint... Tamyka Bell Australia 73 September 11th 05 01:47 PM
Formal Complaint: Roger B Marty Wallace Marketplace 3 January 31st 05 09:18 PM