BMC Going the Way of Willy V.

Old June 30th 11, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

Default BMC Going the Way of Willy V.

http://www.standaard.be/artikel/deta...5-807d1dc2bcb7
Old June 30th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

BL wrote:

http://www.standaard.be/artikel/deta...5-807d1dc2bcb7

Wow...all the Spanish teams are now fighting over getting this guy to work for them..

Gee, I wonder who those 200 doses were for on the BMC team. I'm sure it wasn't for Cadel Evans since Och and
Andy Rihs said so. And who better to believe than those guys.

Magilla

Old June 30th 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

http://www.standaard.be/artikel/detail.aspx?artikelid=H43C039O&sectionid=8f693cea-dba8-46e4-8575-807d1dc2bcb7

Wow...all the Spanish teams are now fighting over getting this guy to
work for them..

Gee, I wonder who those 200 doses were for on the BMC team. I'm sure it
wasn't for Cadel Evans since Och and Andy Rihs said so. And who better
to believe than those guys.

Magilla

Och would never, ever tell an untruth.
Old June 30th 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/30/2011 1:01 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Gee, I wonder who those 200 doses were for on the BMC team. I'm sure it wasn't for Cadel Evans since Och and Andy Rihs said so. And who better to believe than those guys.

Dumbass,

Evans was riding for Omega Pharma-Lotto in 2009.

Please make at least a little effort to avoid stupid
mistakes. For the sake of the Tour.

Old June 30th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 6/30/2011 2:39 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 6/30/2011 1:01 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Gee, I wonder who those 200 doses were for on the BMC team. I'm sure
it wasn't for Cadel Evans since Och and Andy Rihs said so. And who
better to believe than those guys.

Dumbass,

Evans was riding for Omega Pharma-Lotto in 2009.

Please make at least a little effort to avoid stupid
mistakes. For the sake of the Tour.

Moron, they arrested him after searching his home and finding epo and
syringes. They've had him under investigation since 2009.

At first Och denied knowing the guy. Then claiming he misunderstood a
Belgian reporter's question, Och admitted that they guy had worked at
times for his team.
Old June 30th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/30/2011 4:49 PM, BL wrote:
On 6/30/2011 2:39 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 6/30/2011 1:01 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Gee, I wonder who those 200 doses were for on the BMC team. I'm sure
it wasn't for Cadel Evans since Och and Andy Rihs said so. And who
better to believe than those guys.

Dumbass,

Evans was riding for Omega Pharma-Lotto in 2009.

Please make at least a little effort to avoid stupid
mistakes. For the sake of the Tour.

Moron, they arrested him after searching his home and finding epo and
syringes. They've had him under investigation since 2009.

At first Och denied knowing the guy. Then claiming he misunderstood a
Belgian reporter's question, Och admitted that they guy had worked at
times for his team.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/bmc-...-investigation

"A BMC soigneur has been arrested after a long-running investigation
into his connection with a shipment of drugs seized at Brussels airport
in 2009. The investigation has taken 18 months and ultimately led to the
arrest of 'Sven S.' according to Belgium newspaper Het Nieuwsblad.
Several other media have reported that the package contained 200 doses
of EPO."

The ape is referencing an event from 2009. Dumbass.

Old June 30th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

BL wrote:
they arrested him after searching his home and finding epo and
syringes. They've had him under investigation since 2009.

Nope. Read it again.
Old June 30th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 6/30/2011 6:40 PM, A. Dumas wrote:
BL wrote:
they arrested him after searching his home and finding epo and
syringes. They've had him under investigation since 2009.

Nope. Read it again.

You need to read some other sources. They found syringes and also, in
one report, small amounts of peds--likely some form of epo.
Old July 1st 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 30, 6:50*pm, BL wrote:

You need to read some other sources.

yeah, like that Mormon fraud-biter expert. That dude does all his own
original research, and I'm sure a Mormon would never make **** up.

Willy Warmer 200k David Damerell UK 7 January 30th 08 03:26 PM
Paging Willy Voet B. Lafferty Racing 2 October 3rd 05 05:44 PM