John Childs!!! Again!!!

Old November 26th 03, 02:58 PM
zach_jucha

Default John Childs!!! Again!!!

Hey, do you know of any freeware mpeg converters for mac other then me
sending you my files and having you convert them and then you sending
them back to me? You posted a link to one in another thread but it was
exclusively windows software. I searched around a bit but couldn't find
anything, can you help a brother out?

- Zachary

--
zach_jucha - coming to a town near you

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

Old November 26th 03, 10:14 PM
john_childs

I know very little about Macs. I don't know of any freeware software
for the Mac that will make MPEGs. I don't even know where best to look
for such software. I'm a Windows guy. Sorry.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old November 26th 03, 10:34 PM
HandyAndy

do you have Quick Time movie player? it converts mpegs on my mac, im not
sure if its freeware tho. i have an older mac so my problem is that
windows media player works but only for about one frame every 3 seconds
so its pretty much pointless. what kind of mac do u have, which OS?

--
HandyAndy - Uni-On-Ice
HandyAndy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3836

Old November 26th 03, 11:22 PM
joona

Have you checked out '_Tucows.com_' (http://www.tucows.com). Go under
the Mac section and you might find something.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

Mad as a moose (or atleast Minimoose)
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436

Old November 27th 03, 01:40 AM
zach_jucha

Thanks anyway John, I just thought you would be the guy to ask.

I do have quicktime, although I thought all of the fancy stuff came with
the version you buy. However I will check my free version nonetheless.

Joona, thanks for the link. They had an mpeg converter on there but it's
for OSX which my old computer doesn't support. But I'm going to download
it anyway and see if I can use it on my parents laptop. Thanks guys.

- Zachary