India Unicycle Tour 2009- who's interested?

Old April 26th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default India Unicycle Tour 2009- who's interested?

Hi, it's that time of year again. I'm mulling over the next Adventure
Unicyclist Unitour.

As some of you may know, it's going to be in India early next year. Can
I get an idea of who would be interested in coming, and if so which
month would suit better? March or April?

For those of you now familiar with our previous Unitours, check out
this years Vietnam Unicycle Tour: www.uninam.net

And the South Island, New Zealand Unicycle Tour last year:
www.sinzuni.org

If you're interested in coming along, flick me an email: ken at
lissica.com

Cheers,

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.