For Elena, cycling shorts in Lidl

Old March 18th 05, 09:00 AM
Holly in France

Default For Elena, cycling shorts in Lidl

Elena and other ladies in France, Lidl in France have cycling shorts atm,
including ladies sizes to XL, various styles, lots of other cycling gear
too.
HTH
--
Holly, in France
Holiday home in Dordogne
Old March 18th 05, 09:08 AM
wafflycat

"Holly in France" wrote in message
.. .
Elena and other ladies in France, Lidl in France have cycling shorts atm,
including ladies sizes to XL, various styles, lots of other cycling gear
too.
HTH
--
Holly, in France
Holiday home in Dordogne
http://la-plaine.chez.tiscali.fr

That *might* mean Lidl in the UK is due to have a cycling week soon.

Goodie, as I can stock up on *smaller sized* cycling wear :-)

Cheers, helen s

Old March 18th 05, 10:01 AM
dkahn400

wafflycat wrote:

That *might* mean Lidl in the UK is due to have a cycling week
soon.

Goodie, as I can stock up on *smaller sized* cycling wear :-)

I think you should treat yourself to some really nice cycling clothes
that you can't quite get into yet. You'll be wearing them soon enough.

--
Dave...

Old March 18th 05, 10:13 AM
wafflycat

"dkahn400" wrote in message
oups.com...
wafflycat wrote:

That *might* mean Lidl in the UK is due to have a cycling week
soon.

Goodie, as I can stock up on *smaller sized* cycling wear :-)

I think you should treat yourself to some really nice cycling clothes
that you can't quite get into yet. You'll be wearing them soon enough.

--
Dave...

Primal Wear calls out to me... particularly the "Hot chic" jersey as does
the Team Estrogen site, particularly the "Biker Chick" jersey :-)

Cheers, helen s