Bicycle races and Universal Sports

Old March 19th 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Leland Yee[_2_]

Default Bicycle races and Universal Sports

It's great to hear that Versus is back on DirecTV, but I would like to
ask that all of you who are DirecTV subscribers let DirecTv know that
you would like to have Universal Sports be a permanent part of the
Choice Package. Last fall they carried Universal in the Choice
Package for a couple of weeks, and they showed the Vuelta and the
World Championships and reruns of the Giro. this weekend they will
have Milan-San Remo. They carry a number of the other so-called
"minor sports," including track and field, nordic and alpine skiing,
triathlon, etc. It was a wonderful few weeks, but it would be great
to have it all of the time and not in a premium package.

Leland
Old March 19th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:39:07 -0700 (PDT), Leland Yee
wrote:

They carry a number of the other so-called
"minor sports," including track and field, nordic and alpine skiing,
triathlon, etc. It was a wonderful few weeks, but it would be great
to have it all of the time and not in a premium package.

Be careful what you ask for. Between Versus and Universal, I get so
much bicycle racing that it really cuts into my DVR space.

Anymore and to make space I'll have to delete my proof that there is a
drug problem in Japan - Sukiyaki Western: Django.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...