It's Not About the Dope

Old April 23rd 11, 07:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL

Default It's Not About the Dope

The investigators have apparently studied where payments to Dr Ferrari
originated from and have frozen some bank accounts and seized the money.
There are also apparently traces of cash transfers from the USA to
Ferrari in Switzerland.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gazz...-investigation

You guys are such ****Tards, or should that be ****Dopes? ROTFLMAO!!!
Old April 23rd 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Apr 23, 11:16*am, BL wrote:
The investigators have apparently studied where payments to Dr Ferrari
originated from and have frozen some bank accounts and seized the money.
There are also apparently traces of cash transfers from the USA to
Ferrari in Switzerland.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gazz...veals-more-det...

You guys are such ****Tards, or should that be ****Dopes? ROTFLMAO!!!

Hey, while it looks promising, so has a long list of other leads
you've posted which haven't amounted to much. When they have the paper
or the electronic records with the evidence showing wire transfers for
doping products traceable from LA to Dr. F, then the investigation
will get more interesting. Until then, it's just more noise.
Old April 23rd 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_14_]

On 4/23/2011 11:16 AM, BL wrote:
The investigators have apparently studied where payments to Dr Ferrari
originated from and have frozen some bank accounts and seized the money.
There are also apparently traces of cash transfers from the USA to
Ferrari in Switzerland.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gazz...-investigation

You guys are such ****Tards, or should that be ****Dopes? ROTFLMAO!!!

OH GOOD! I can hardly wait til TUESDAY!!!
Old April 23rd 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Apr 23, 1:43*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Apr 23, 11:16*am, BL wrote:

The investigators have apparently studied where payments to Dr Ferrari
originated from and have frozen some bank accounts and seized the money..
There are also apparently traces of cash transfers from the USA to
Ferrari in Switzerland.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gazz...veals-more-det...

You guys are such ****Tards, or should that be ****Dopes? ROTFLMAO!!!

Hey, while it looks promising, so has a long list of other leads
you've posted which haven't amounted to much. When they have the paper
or the electronic records with the evidence showing wire transfers for
doping products traceable from LA to Dr. F, then the investigation
will get more interesting. Until then, it's just more noise.

To be more precise, it doesn't entirely need to be for doping
products. Lance will have some splaining to do if it's any money
transfered in the period of time after he ceased a professional
relationship with Dr F. That's still a tall order by the way.
Phil H
Old April 23rd 11, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Apr 23, 4:33*pm, Fred Fredburger wrote:
On 4/23/2011 11:16 AM, BL wrote:

The investigators have apparently studied where payments to Dr Ferrari
originated from and have frozen some bank accounts and seized the money..
There are also apparently traces of cash transfers from the USA to
Ferrari in Switzerland.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gazz...veals-more-det...

You guys are such ****Tards, or should that be ****Dopes? ROTFLMAO!!!

OH GOOD! I can hardly wait til TUESDAY!!!

Saturday is mere prelude...

It really, really hurt Brian's feelings when he was told he had an
obsession.

Let me see.. Italy... isn't that the country that forced Enzo Ferrari
to defend himself against a manslaughter charge after a racing driver
had an accident in one of his (Enzo's) racing cars?
Yeah, way back in '57 and sparing further googlization, I seem to
remember he had a hell of a time getting his name cleared, so to
speak.

Don't forget, Brian is still ready to burn down the sport of
professional bicycle racing in order to save it...

Polgar news/updates, Brian?
--D-y

Old April 24th 11, 05:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 23, 2:16*pm, BL wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Rolling on the floor laughing your ass off is ****ing gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2kRn...eature=related

(and with 3 exclamations points it's triple-****ing-gay)
Old April 24th 11, 12:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

--D-y wrote:
Let me see.. Italy... isn't that the country that forced Enzo Ferrari
to defend himself against a manslaughter charge after a racing driver
had an accident in one of his (Enzo's) racing cars?
Yeah, way back in '57 and sparing further googlization, I seem to
remember he had a hell of a time getting his name cleared, so to
speak.

You don't need to go that far back:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2395192/Senna-case-opened-again.html

And Italy is the only country where they ban altitude tents. No wonder
Serie A sucks so bad the Bundesliga will be getting more champions
league places than Serie A next year.

Anyway if this is another Italian Job remake then we can expect to see
LANCE in one of those hideous overpriced BMW Mini's instead of a good
Texan SUV.
Old April 24th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 4/23/2011 1:16 PM, BL wrote:
The investigators have apparently studied where payments to Dr Ferrari originated from and have frozen some bank accounts and seized the money. There are also apparently traces of cash transfers from
the USA to Ferrari in Switzerland.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gazz...-investigation

You guys are such ****Tards, or should that be ****Dopes? ROTFLMAO!!!

Dumbass,

With 13 guys out front you have to wonder which big
riders will start to chase down a teammate. I understand
that's the smart and honorable strategy.

Fred Flintstein
Old April 24th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 4/23/2011 4:34 PM, Phil H wrote:
To be more precise, it doesn't entirely need to be for doping
products. Lance will have some splaining to do if it's any money
transfered in the period of time after he ceased a professional
relationship with Dr F. That's still a tall order by the way.
Phil H

Just a reminder, this is a fraud investigation, not a doping
investigation. Paying someone for a doping program is not a
crime in the US. Nor does the US have sporting fraud laws,
like Italy does.

With respect to the fraud investigation, the money transfers
have to date from US Postal's sponsorship term. Otherwise
they're just whacking material for Laff.

Fred Flintstein

I'm a dope for... Tiger Wood Racing 0 December 23rd 09 04:05 AM
if it was dope Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT Racing 8 July 30th 09 04:47 PM
dope pierre Racing 0 August 13th 07 04:48 PM
did dope cause this? [email protected] Racing 1 August 20th 06 05:37 PM
They all dope, and I won. Froid Racing 0 August 1st 06 03:06 PM