I gave a good analogy to a biker

Old June 18th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

Default I gave a good analogy to a biker

(in the woods)

"are those things hard to learn?"

"it took me longer to master clipless pedals as a biker than learn to
ride a unicycle...and I fell way harder and scarier when learning/using
those!"

--
Brian MacKenzie

'DVD: Inner Balance Now Available $28cdn. Shipped world-wide for $5'
(http://www.balanceproductions.ca/dvds.htm)
In a unicycle club? PM me about group orders!
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 18th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bike Psycho

LOL! I like it. And I agree, clipless pedals are very hard (and painful)
to master.

--
Bike Psycho

My ride: Kris Holm XC 24"
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 18th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
parky07

heck ya!!!and there not to cheap either

--
parky07

A Good Friend Bails You Out Of Jail, A True Friend Is Sitting Beside You
Saying "Man, We Screwed Up!"
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 18th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

parky07 wrote:
heck ya!!!and there not to cheap either

and next time I'll add that clipless pedals and the required shoes cost
the same as a high end mountain unicycle

I gave up Paul Racing 5 July 21st 06 08:38 AM
Sorry, I gave cyclists a bad name today.... RobWoozle Australia 8 April 6th 06 11:45 PM
Some advice the guy at the LBS gave me Tim Nunes General 7 December 24th 05 04:21 AM
The "I Gave" Post [email protected] Mountain Biking 43 January 2nd 05 12:20 AM
I gave up ... elyob UK 2 July 9th 04 01:22 AM