Idiots

Old May 10th 07, 01:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark Thompson

Default Idiots

A rude person wanted to pump their tyre up. I handed them a track pump and
showed them how to connect it to the tyre.

pump-pump

"That's enough, you can stop now" said I.

pump-pump

"The tyres full. Stop pumping."

"Yes" keeps pumping

"Really, that's full. Stop"

Pump-*BANG!*.

Normally I move the marker to the target pressure and tell them not to go
beyond that, but it was more satisfying to give him some rope.

you people are idiots MagillaGorilla Racing 112 January 11th 07 03:19 AM
Idiots heed UK 54 May 4th 06 08:46 AM
BHIT: Web Idiots Ian G Batten UK 20 June 30th 04 07:31 AM