Countdown to RTL

Old November 5th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

Default Countdown to RTL

I've decided that it's time for a RTL countdown

Heres the countdown on their site:
http://www.ridethelobster.com/swfs/banner_countdown.swf

so thats 223 days 17 hours 22 minutes and 14 seconds and counting!!!

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 5th 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

What's RTL*???*

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmat's What people think of me???'
(http://tinyurl.com/ytyaau)*

ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 5th 07, 11:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Ride the Lobster

Maybe follow that link and you'll find out

Are there any Australian teams?

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The Monguni 2009....Unicycle Tour of Mongolia

Email me for details.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 5th 07, 11:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

GizmoDuck wrote:
Ride the Lobster

Maybe follow that link and you'll find out

Are there any Australian teams?

1) [/b]OHHH, CAUSE IT JUST SAID *\"I'VE DECIDED
THAT IT'S TIME FOR A RTL COUNTDOWN\" B4 IT WAS EDITED.
[b]2) *Quite possibly.

Old November 6th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tim Morin

Ride The Lobster is gonna be awesome. There's a chance I may there be
there to help film the race. I am very excited at the prospect of
seeing Nova Scotia for the first time at such a grand uni event.

Good luck to all the riders!
Tim

--
Tim Morin
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 6th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

haha I am moving there sometime before the race, probably mid May. What
better training area could I have then the course itself?

I might have to change my user name as I wont be in Saskatchewan...nar
I will always be a Sasky wherever I live.

--
saskatchewanian

The Coker isn't elegant, it's majestic
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 6th 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Man, if I had a coker, I'd be right onto RTL.
But as it happens, I don't have one yet and it'll be a while before I
get one. I needz to save.
If this becomes an annual event, I would be very happy.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

And get 'LOST' (www.lost.eu/69d9c).
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 6th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
savethelobster

...'nuff said

--
savethelobster
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 6th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

savethelobster wrote:
...'nuff said

Sorry mate, the NZ Team would eat you for lunch!

Old November 7th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
redwelly

GizmoDuck wrote:
Sorry mate, the NZ Team would eat you for lunch!

Not if they were eaten for breakfast first.

ooh, fighting talk...

--
redwelly
http://www.usenet.com

Unicon 14 Countdown! unifreak7 Unicycling 126 June 13th 08 05:24 PM
Wunschkonzert Countdown! unifreak7 Unicycling 156 January 19th 08 12:57 PM
Fluck Countdown Borgschulze Unicycling 0 January 25th 07 03:42 PM
Countdown to NAUCC 2006 Wheel Rider Unicycling 57 July 1st 06 12:14 PM