Is This A Scam ? After all it's just 50 Cents.

Old February 23rd 06, 10:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Is This A Scam ? After all it's just 50 Cents.

Hello my dear fellow surfer,

I received an email asking me to visit a website and I visited that
website. That website is about making easy money by investing 50 cents.
Actually I received quite a few already about that kind of scam, but
what fascinate me this time is that the system just need me to invest
50 cents, it's not much if you considered the current cost of living.
What can you buy with 50 cents now days? I figured out if I cut down my
cigarette consumption for today, I could easily get back that 50 cents.
So, I joined the program, even though I knew that it was a chained
letter type of scam. Who knows lady luck might be smiling on me. After
all it is just 50 cents. If I don't get back my 50 cents I just think
it as a donation to somebody who needed it more than I need it. In a
way, I just made a good deed.

If you're interested in making easy money or in other words, trying
your luck. Go to this site :-
http://www.autumnfund.com/?own=husni .

Who knows lady luck might be smiling on you, it's just 50 cents
right? What can we do with it nowdays?

By the way you need an egold account. If you don't have click here to
open a free egold account :
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=2832965

After you join the so called system, promote it to as many people as
you know, who knows we might get our investment back. You can even use
this page if you like.

But remember this, do not put so much hope on this because I believe
this is a scam and we're just trying on our luck, that's all.

RISKS
To laugh is to risk appearing the fool
To weep is to risk appearing sentimental
To reach out to others is to risk involvement
To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self
To place your ideas, your dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss
To love is to risk not being loved in return
To live is to risk dying
To hope is to risk despair
To try is to risk failure
But risks must be taken,
because the greatest hazard in life is to do nothing.
The person who risks nothing,
does nothing, has nothing, and is nothing.
They may avoid suffering and sorrow,
but they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love, live.
Chained by their attitudes, they are a slave,
they forfeited their freedom.
Only the person who risks can be free.

With that, I thank you.

Husni Husain.

P.S. Pass this to all your friends, who knows you might be lucky.