Chang rode it and Anton ran it

Old June 2nd 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Chang rode it and Anton ran it

It's actually a pretty fast route being that it's mostly down hill.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100529...1005291710 11

Old June 2nd 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On Jun 2, 8:36*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
It's actually a pretty fast route being that it's mostly down hill.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100529...yaseveresttour...

Dumbass -

You really did that? Brutal!

I didn't think the Pang La was all that downhill on the way out of the
Rongbuk Valley.

As an aside, descending the pass (can't remember its name) between
Shishipangma and Cho Oyu were two of the most awesome days of my life.
We went from 17,000 ft. to 1500 ft. something like 1.5 % grade
fireroad. So beautiful, transitioning from the cold moonscape into the
jungle, riding under hundreds of waterfalls (from the glacial melt),
the road was out in five places.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.
Old June 2nd 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

I didn't do the race* but ran with sherpa from top of Kala Pattart to
catch my flight out of Lukla. Trail running at it's finest.

*They didn't have one back then.
Old June 3rd 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 2, 11:34*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
I didn't do the race* but ran with sherpa from top of Kala Pattart to
catch my flight out of Lukla. Trail running at it's finest.

*They didn't have one back then.

Dumbass -

I went and looked it up today on the map. We were further west of
there on the Arniko Highway so I'm not familiar with the area around
Lukla. Probably the terrain is similar though.

Seeing the names of those places definitely brings back memories.
Those days left a strong impression.

Hey Anton... ronaldo_jeremiah Racing 13 March 30th 10 11:38 AM
ping Anton KurganGringioni Racing 3 February 26th 10 01:29 PM
Hey Anton.... Mexican Low Rider Mafia Racing 3 January 16th 10 10:32 AM
Rode yesterday 25 miles and today rode 34 miles but now I hear about this news! Randall Kehrt Recumbent Biking 2 August 3rd 09 02:53 PM
Hey Anton Berlin.... Joe Big Racing 12 December 26th 08 11:47 AM