andrew vernon albright...

Old October 16th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
gym.gravity

Default andrew vernon albright...

has a real job:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061016/phm022.html?.v=65

Old October 16th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

gym.gravity wrote:

has a real job:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061016/phm022.html?.v=65

Cool stuff. Even cooler if it's effective and makes it to market.
Thanks for posting this!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old October 16th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
gym.gravity

Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:
gym.gravity wrote:

has a real job:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061016/phm022.html?.v=65

Cool stuff. Even cooler if it's effective and makes it to market.
Thanks for posting this!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY
718-258-5001

be careful with your money though...a few responses to this news
here...check posts# 35611-35614, especially 35613 and 14.

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/b...?board_id=1418

Old October 17th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

gym.gravity wrote:

Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

gym.gravity wrote:

has a real job:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061016/phm022.html?.v=65

Cool stuff. Even cooler if it's effective and makes it to market.
Thanks for posting this!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY
718-258-5001

be careful with your money though...a few responses to this news
here...check posts# 35611-35614, especially 35613 and 14.

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/b...?board_id=1418

I don't do biotech anymore, certainly not by myself. For that matter,
I don't buy individual stocks, and certainly not in companies I don't
know much, much better.

Sadder (poorer) and wiser,
Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old October 17th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

gym.gravity wrote:
has a real job:

That's why he doesn't post under his real name anymore.

Bob Schwartz
Old October 17th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bob Schwartz wrote:
gym.gravity wrote:
has a real job:

That's why he doesn't post under his real name anymore.

Bob Schwartz

Are we sure that's the same Andrew Albright? I thought his research
interest was HIV.

Andy Coggan

Old October 24th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
gym.gravity

HIV schmeatch eye vee. Genaera is paying his bills now.

http://www.genaera.com/
http://www.genaera.com/pressreleases...Genaera__3.pdf

On Oct 17, 5:31 pm, wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
gym.gravity wrote:
has a real job:

That's why he doesn't post under his real name anymore.

Bob SchwartzAre we sure that's the same AndrewAlbright? I thought his research

interest was HIV.

Andy Coggan

7/24: Not a Ride Report Simon Brooke UK 1 June 21st 06 11:37 PM
Movie: Andrew and Tony in New Zealand... andrew_carter Unicycling 17 March 2nd 05 10:37 AM
Magilla not Albright Jim Flom Racing 0 March 1st 05 07:29 PM
Albright must be rich MagillaGorilla Racing 1 February 17th 05 07:05 PM
Andrew Heckman Gets Hip Rebuilt! Cycle America Rides 3 April 7th 04 03:36 AM