Bunch ride

Old July 1st 04, 09:45 AM
tonykara

Default Bunch ride

flyingdutch wrote:
mmmmmmmmm. lamb spit roast
So what if the olympics are gonna be 'interesting'. Just pass the
lamb....

with all this talk of food i think we should start a new forum website
and call it

http://www.thosewhoworryaboutastembe...3souvlakisand-
notthinkaboutthe10kgextrathattheycarryaroundthewai stlineforums.com

Old July 1st 04, 09:56 AM
hippy

Originally posted by tonykara with all this talk of food i think we
should start a new forum website and call it

www. Thosewhoworryaboutastembeing5extragramsbutwillstil
leat3souvlakisandnotthinkaboutthe10kgextrathatthe y
carryaroundthewaistlineforums.com

Pavlova Posers? Whipped Cream Wannabes? Tiramisu Try-hards?

Old July 1st 04, 11:24 AM
tonykara

Pavlova Posers? Whipped Cream Wannabes? Tiramisu Try-hards

I think any of the above would suit nicel

-

Old July 1st 04, 12:16 PM
DaveB

tonykara wrote:
flyingdutch wrote:
mmmmmmmmm. lamb spit roast So what if the olympics are gonna be
'interesting'. Just pass the lamb....

with all this talk of food i think we should start a new forum
website and call it

http://www.thosewhoworryaboutastembe...3souvlakisand-
notthinkaboutthe10kgextrathattheycarryaroundthewai stlineforums.com

Forget the fitness, I exercise so I can then eat whatever I want (having
just knocked off a pizza and half a family block of chocolate ... burp)

DaveB

Old July 1st 04, 01:10 PM
DRS

"DaveB" wrote in message

tonykara wrote:

[...]

with all this talk of food i think we should start a new forum
website and call it

http://www.thosewhoworryaboutastembe...3souvlakisand-
notthinkaboutthe10kgextrathattheycarryaroundthewai stlineforums.com

Forget the fitness, I exercise so I can then eat whatever I want
(having just knocked off a pizza and half a family block of chocolate
... burp)

If only it worked that way. :-(

--

A: Top-posters.