Lookout Mountain Parkway Information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th 05, 05:10 PM
HarryB

Default Lookout Mountain Parkway Information

We are looking for information on biking the Lookout Mountain Parkway
which runs from Gadsen, AL to Chattanooga, TN. We would like to do day
trips on the Parkway, using DeSoto Falls State Park in Alabama and
Cloudland Canyon State Park in Georgia as bases.

Specifically we are wondering how hilly (or mountainous) the roads are
and if they are reasonably "bicycle friendly."

TIA,
Harry & Mary
Riding on TWOgether