Brisbane Afternoon rides?

Old June 27th 04, 11:06 AM
LT

Default Brisbane Afternoon rides?

Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any groups in Brisbane that ride in the
afternoon? I start work pretty early and can't really make the morning
rides... Also, someone on this group had a page with different rides on it,
anyone know what the url for that is?

Thanks

Luis

Old June 28th 04, 01:06 AM
Tamyka Bell

LT wrote:

Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any groups in Brisbane that ride in the
afternoon? I start work pretty early and can't really make the morning
rides... Also, someone on this group had a page with different rides on it,
anyone know what the url for that is?

Thanks

Luis

Can't help you with the first bit, I often ride in the afternoon but
never see anyone else out there, either Manly or River Ride, it's just a
few lone riders. I think it's because all the good spots cop traffic
pretty much all day.

I think the site you're looking for is
http://members.optusnet.com.au/vonberky/

Old July 1st 04, 11:26 AM
LT

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
LT wrote:

Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any groups in Brisbane that ride in the
afternoon? I start work pretty early and can't really make the morning
rides... Also, someone on this group had a page with different rides on

it,
anyone know what the url for that is?

Thanks

Luis

Can't help you with the first bit, I often ride in the afternoon but
never see anyone else out there, either Manly or River Ride, it's just a
few lone riders. I think it's because all the good spots cop traffic
pretty much all day.

I think the site you're looking for is
http://members.optusnet.com.au/vonberky/

Thanks Tamyka,

That's the site I was after... Didn't think there'd much in the way of
afternoon rides, but thought I'd give it a try. I usually do a river ride
in the afternoon, or sometimes out to Upper Brookfield rd or Manly, but
you're right, most of the good spots have a lot of traffic.

Cheers

Luis