Im happy!!

Old June 12th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Im happy!!

I got my 2006 Torker LX 20 inch unicycle today! This is my first uni
ever! I can ride about 100 ft and i can turn but im learning how to
ride more! Its AWESOME!! Its gray! So yeah, any advice, Thanks!

--
Pantelis

Been Riding Since June 8th 2006, lol 2 days ago
Borrowing my friends Torker LX 20 inch.
Pantelis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12382

Old June 12th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i second the woooooohooooooo
haha.
have fun man!

--
unisteez
unisteez's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11988

Old June 12th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaw

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks." lildude2
"CX seats are bricks."

Old June 12th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yep, try to double crank a 5 stairss (ull learn faster that way)

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old June 12th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

JJtheunicycle wrote:
ya, i thot mine was gonna be black but then it turned out to be gray
with sparkles, i got it off of unicycle.com and my brothers it black
and he got it from our LBS

Yes my friend let me borrow his "black" Torker LX and then when i got
mine it is Gray and all Sparkly on the frame! Its wierd, we both got
them from our LBS but i dont really care as long as i get to ride! When
ever i try bunnyhops i fall forward...any help.

Old June 12th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I should be getting mine soon, if not than I will go on a mad rampage
and do all sorts of crazy things. Don't blame me though, I have
Ican'trideaunicycelbecauseIdon'thaveonesoIamreally mad syndrome. It's
not my fault!

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156

Old June 12th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

wow, your cool

--
Mullethunter
Mullethunter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11923

Happy Holidays JVTFm Unicycling 13 December 25th 04 04:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Christopher Jordan Recumbent Biking 39 December 3rd 04 02:13 AM
Happy Birthday Women [email protected] Racing 0 September 4th 04 12:42 PM
Happy Place aspenmike Unicycling 5 October 14th 03 04:14 AM
"Urbanite" steel touring or hybrid frame - any happy owners? mark freedman General 2 July 14th 03 12:41 AM