WOW, I found a unicycle at the dump

Old June 9th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default WOW, I found a unicycle at the dump

pdc wrote:
This is what I picked up on my last trip to the dump.

6 Unicycles found at the dump in April of 2005. 1 unicycle found June
2006. With your luck, you really should go to the dump more often.

--
One on one

Amazing. YOU'RE a waffler too!! And we BOTH unicycle! We're just the
same! That's why I like you, Greg!
-BillyTheMountain

You ARE me, you silly goose.
-Greg Harper
One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old June 9th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Probailer2 wrote:
He's fooling us guys

Hope so

--
andycookuk

To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the IT guy, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
andycookuk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11138

Old June 9th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

"pdc" wrote in message ...

This is what I picked up on my last trip to the dump.

|Filename: 100_1018 small.JPG |

I had a dump today too... but, trust me, you don't want to see pictures
of it!

STM

Old June 9th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hehehehe, i are seriously pdc? tell the truth. ill give you 100 bucks
for it.

--
manon1wheel

Riley
Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old June 9th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

manon1wheel wrote:
hehehehe, i are seriously pdc? tell the truth. ill give you 100 bucks
for it.

$125

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"

Come Ride: http://tinyurl.com/hq49e
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old June 9th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

He didnt find all those..i think he's lieing, thats worth so much $$$!

--
Pantelis
Pantelis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12382

Old June 9th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Pantelis wrote:
He didnt find all those..i think he's lieing, thats worth so much $$$!

He's got to be telling the truth, why would he lie. I also think that
you should apologize to PDC for calling him a liar.

Old June 10th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

In NZ people are rich, they just send anything they are tired of to the
dump.

Man, I wish I was in NZ like PDC!

--
UNIquelyCanadian

~Cameron
Macro Photography: _www.camerondonaldson.com__

“When someone tells you there is no such thing as truth, they are
asking you not to believe them. So don’t.”
- Dr. Roger Scruton
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old June 10th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

why would PDC want another uni?? he probally has like 10 now.. just give
it back to the owner for free.

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu