What does Ed Dolan know? Not much, but more than M-A.... NOT!!!

Old June 2nd 10, 05:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Moi-aussi

Default What does Ed Dolan know? Not much, but more than M-A.... NOT!!!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
Hey, guys, I have spent my life pursuing only one thing - knowledge.
Yea, while all the rest of you have spent your lives pursuing wives,
kids and jobs, I remained single, childless and jobless so I could focus
on just one subject - knowledge.

So what I have I learned now that I am almost 75 years of age and fit
only for the grave.

Here it is, just 10 words, but it sums up the wisdom of the universe.

"Once I wasn't, then I was, now I ain't again."

- Epitaph found on tombstone in Ohio graveyard

Think you know more than this? I am here to tell you that you don't.
Whatever you think you know beyond the above 10 simple words is an
illusion. I urge you to despair with me. After all, it is the human
condition from time immemorial.

Old, self-important windbags like you and Vandemoron should be subject to
regular psychological testing to determine if you should be allowed to
continue wasting space on the planet. Your estimation of your self-worth
is grossly exaggerated. Although you two are quite amusing and probably
harmless, it is never certain if you will one day become an actual
threat. You really should be monitored. Or at least have your meds
adjusted. By the way, who lets you out of your room and gives you access
to a computer, Eddy?

"Once I wasn't, then I was, now I ain't again."

- Epitaph found on tombstone in Ohio graveyard

Think you know more than this? I am here to tell you that you don't.
Whatever you think you know beyond the above 10 simple words is an
illusion. I urge you to despair with me. After all, it is the human
condition from time immemorial. - Ed Dolan

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great Big Idiot- Minnesota
aka
Edward the Great Tool- Order of the Perpetual Stupidity - Minnesota