Cyclists injured by handsaw wielding Mike Vandeman

Old June 7th 10, 07:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

Default It's time for Ed Dolans 15 minutes to be over.

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
[...]
I just thought of a nickname, if not completely pertinent, it's fun -

'Band-Saw-Vandeman' - say it with rhythm and it trips off the tongue

most agreeably ;-)

Why not find a chat room somewhere on the Web. Newsgroups are not for your
inanities.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 7th 10, 07:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Cyclists injured by handsaw wielding Mike Vandeman

wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:24:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
Judges and I are as of one mind. We KNOW that there are always two sides
a story

Exactly, which is why I think you should contribute your theories to
the defense. Surely Vandeloon's attorney will welcome assistance from
a self-professed genius. Bare minimum you should do to help your
fellow genius - put all your ideas into a letter to the court, and
post a copy here. And if you're anything more than the windbag you
appear, then you'd get your butt into the hearing and show some
solidarity. My prediction is that the only thing you're going to do is
sit on your ass building more straw men to flail against.

I am the laziest man in the world, something I take great pride in. I would
not lift my little finger for anyone. However I would lift my middle finger
for one and all.

What straw men would that be? I was the one who pointed out that the
mountain bikers were on a trail where bicycles were prohibited.

Old June 8th 10, 01:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:54:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:24:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
Judges and I are as of one mind. We KNOW that there are always two sides
a story

Exactly, which is why I think you should contribute your theories to
the defense. Surely Vandeloon's attorney will welcome assistance from
a self-professed genius. Bare minimum you should do to help your
fellow genius - put all your ideas into a letter to the court, and
post a copy here. And if you're anything more than the windbag you
appear, then you'd get your butt into the hearing and show some
solidarity. My prediction is that the only thing you're going to do is
sit on your ass building more straw men to flail against.

I am the laziest man in the world, something I take great pride in. I would
not lift my little finger for anyone.

Of all the nonsense you've written, that's the closest any of it has
come to being believable. Except that you *are* lifting your fingers
at least far enough to type out endless displays of your kookiness.

Wayne

Old June 8th 10, 02:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:54:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
I am the laziest man in the world, something I take great pride in. I
would
not lift my little finger for anyone.

Of all the nonsense you've written, that's the closest any of it has
come to being believable. Except that you *are* lifting your fingers
at least far enough to type out endless displays of your kookiness.

Mr. Vandeman is busy with other things at the moment, so I am here to defend
him against the scurrilous attacks by the mountain bikers. They have a gang
mentality which I find truly reprehensible.

Old June 8th 10, 03:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:34:21 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:54:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
I am the laziest man in the world, something I take great pride in. I
would
not lift my little finger for anyone.

Of all the nonsense you've written, that's the closest any of it has
come to being believable. Except that you *are* lifting your fingers
at least far enough to type out endless displays of your kookiness.

Mr. Vandeman is busy with other things at the moment

LOL Well, I guess that's one way to put it. Another would be that
he's busy trying to slow his self-destruction.

, so I am here to defend
him

First you say you won't lift a finger, then you admit that the time
you've wasted here is spent defending him. I say again - the least you
can do is copy and paste your comments and send them along to the
court. It's less work than you've done so far. The point is that you
won't do so because you already *know* that what you write here is
more likely to hurt him than help him. So why do you call it a
"defense"?

against the scurrilous attacks by the mountain bikers. They have a gang
mentality which I find truly reprehensible.

There you go then. "Scurrilous gang mentality" needs to be burned at
the stake, right? Lift your finger and tell the judge that, Mr.
Genius.

Wayne
Old June 8th 10, 08:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:34:21 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:54:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
[...]

I have to laugh also. I have got all of you discussing me instead of him.
See how brilliant I am!

against the scurrilous attacks by the mountain bikers. They have a gang
mentality which I find truly reprehensible.

There you go then. "Scurrilous gang mentality" needs to be burned at
the stake, right? Lift your finger and tell the judge that, Mr.
Genius.

I hope and trust that Mr. Vandeman will return shortly to these newsgroups
to take all of you to the woodshed for a good lesson in manners.

for mike vandeman lowkey General 1 June 11th 05 02:32 PM
for mike vandeman lowkey Mountain Biking 0 June 11th 05 02:31 PM
an ode for mike vandeman lokey Social Issues 0 June 11th 05 12:34 AM
Mike Vandeman wizzard Mountain Biking 8 August 5th 04 04:26 AM
Mike Vandeman Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 8 July 19th 03 03:40 AM